Chapter 35

" Move."

" No."

" I said move."

" I said No."

" What do you want?"

" What are you doing here?"

" It's none of your business."

" It is my business."

Siddharth was trying to go to his office while Anu is not letting him go until he answers her questions. She stood adamantly on the stairs blocking his way.

" Now move." He said trying to push her.

" No." She said stubbornly.

" Ananya, if you don't move now, I will do something you may not like." He warned her.

" What you are going to do?" She asked raising her brows.

In a swift move Anu was lifted and was thrown by him on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

" Whoa..... " Anu gasped loudly as she didn't expect this.

" Put me down!" She shrieked.

" Not until I get down stairs." He said calmy.

" Put me down this instant! You idiot!" Anu yelled at him.

He didn't respond but smiled and walked downstairs.

She slapped his back with her hands and tried to get free from his grip.

" Stop moving, otherwise I will throw you onto the floor." He threatened her sternly and she stopped moving instantly.

This made him chuckle silently and made her scowl. Both of them couldn't see each other's expressions. And finally he put her down when they reached near the gate.

She felt a little dizzy but composed herself and glared at him angrily.

" What the hell Siddharth! " She said clutching her head.

" You asked for it." Siddharth shrugged and turned to leave.

Anu put her hands at the back of his neck to mock strangle him.

" I can see what are you doing at my back." He said without turning.

She dropped her hands and stuck her tongue out at him.

" I know what are you doing now too." He said going outside the gate without turning back at her.

Anu stood with open mouth for a while and walked inside her house with a smile on her lips.

" Why are you smiling like that?" Her mom asked raising her brows at her when she stepped into the house.

" N.Nothing." She stuttered looking away.

" I saw what you both were doing outside." Her mother said and Anu just looked down embarrassed.

" I like him." Her mother said smiling.

" Ma! Please!" Anu groaned.

" What? He makes my daughter happy." She shrugged.

" And every mother wants a son in law like him who is so handsome and also have a heart of gold." She said to her.

Anu chuckled looking at her mom's dreamy expression probably dreaming about her daughter getting married to her favorite boy Siddharth.

At the thought of it, Anu's face fell suddenly and smiled sadly at her fate. She can never fulfill her wishes and her mother's wishes.