War Negations Are Never Pretty

Hey guys. Haven't uploaded in a while so let's get started shall we. I don't own Marvel, Yu-Gi-Oh! Or Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Looking at the empty cell container where Loki used to be, I don't know what to think right now. I stood just staring, not saying a word. Steve walks in pulling me away from my thoughts. So he followed me huh.

"Was he married?"

Steve doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to other people's personal life, doesn't he. "No. Not that I know of. There was a uh...cellist, I think."

"I'm sorry. He seemed like a good man." I sigh at his words, nothing I can do about it Capsicle.

"Yeah, well, sorry doesn't always bring back people."

I could feel Steve freeze at my words. "Yeah, but we have to move on. Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?"

I close my eyes as flashes of the war began appearing in my mind eye. "This is a whole new level of crazy, sending a super soldier, a PTSD demigod, an amnesiac legacy, the assassin duo, a man with anger as a power, and an alien demigod. If this is the types of soldiers Earth has then we are screwed."

Steve look a little unnerved at how I was acting. I don't care anymore. Judge me all you want, I have stopped giving a- "Look right now we've got to put that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list..."

My gaze lands on the blood stained wall. Phil got hurt or possibly died here. An epiphany stroke me. "Loki made it personal." Steve froze, looking at me in confusion from the change of subject. "That's not the point." I snapped my fingers as I moved away, plans already forming in my head. "No, you see that is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?"

"To tear us apart." It was so simple I over looked it! "He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience." Loki was similar to Zeus in that sense of wanting attention.

"Right, I caught his act at Stuttengard." I smiled in amazement as the words tumbled from me.

" Yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered..." I froze, "Sonofabitch!"

On the outside of Stark Tower, Selvig works around the CMS device that has already been set- upon the rooftop of my tower. Great have to get a mind controlled doctor out of the way in order to get the plan in motion.

"Hey, Steve, why don't you ask Romanoff or Barton if they can fly the Quinjet, I'll meet you in the battlefield." Steve nodded as he walks in full uniform to the duo, I already took flight. Though I wonder lightly where Adrien, Yuugi and Drew are. "Time to go." I hear Drew through the earpiece. "Go where?" Great they're the conversation through the earpiece so that the others will get the memo.
"We'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" Steve said, guessing he found the others. I have a nut job to meet, I can deal with this later, along with Seto Kaiba, who I was currently talking to on the suit.

"You got a suit?" I was pulled out of thought by Steve once more "Then suit up."

My eyes narrowed as I saw Dr. Selvig on my rooftop. "Sir, I took off the arc reactor. The device is already self-sustained." JARVIS informed me as my eye twitched in anger, how dare he disrespect my uncle's legacy by doing this in his last creation.