Chapter 23

Author's Perspective

"Why did he call us here all of a sudden?" Hoseok asked with his eyebrows furrowed and his voice was laced with worries.

"Jimin? Did he tell you about his mother? Is she okay?" Yoongi asked as he sat down on the seats around the basketball court which was fully empty.

"Don't know, he's not answering my calls, all he said was us to meet him here," Jimin said slightly worried and sat beside Yoongi.

They raised their heads up to find Jungkook running to them. They all stood up and saw he was a crying mess. Jimin slightly stepped closer and Jungkook threw himself on him. 

His sobs could be heard. All the friends surrounded him to hug him. They were worried and concerned about him.

"Jungkook? What happened? Is everything okay? Shh don't cry" Jimin patted his back and parted away.

"Is that about your Mom?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"What is it? Tell us!" Hoseok said and pulled Jungkook's head on his shoulder.

After a little while Jungkook got his breath and he told his friends that he had to leave them. But where and when? He didn't let them know.

All they did together was crying on each other's shoulder.

"I, I am so sorry, I h-have to leave. I want her to be all fine" Jungkook said as he wiped his face.

"No Jungkook, you are going nowhere. We won't let you go. I won't let you go. I will be incomplete if you'll leave" Jimin's eyes left tears.

"You will be fine Jimin. I love you all so much please don't say this. I need your support so badly." Jungkook said and all of them hugged each other.

"I will call you, and remember that You all are everything to me. I can't thank you enough for always being here for me." Jungkook said and broke the hug.

They cried hard as they saw Jungkook leaving.

"Jiminssi take care of Taehyung," Jungkook whispered into his ear as he hugged Jimin before leaving.

He turned around as he heard the car horns blowing up. He stepped backward and entered the car.

"I hate you Jeon fucking Jungkook. How can you leave me all alone? I fucking hate you, you bastard. I thought you trusted me enough. You tell me your friend and now leave me all alone. Go to hell I hate you" Jimin burst out into tears as he knelt down and cried and Jungkook's driver drove him away.

Jungkook silently cried on the backseat of the car. Jimin's words broke him more. He mumbled a sorry to him and the car was soon out of his friend's sight.

"I hate him. I fucking hate him. How could he do that?" Jimin still yelled and Hoseok pulled him into a hug. They couldn't ask him to stay because his mother needed him but Jimin was upset because he didn't tell them where he was going. 

Jimin was sad, worried and upset but he hated to hear that they won't be together no more. And the fact hurt him.

~~~~~

Jungkook reached the airport where he found his mother and father. His mother knew everything and she was against leaving the place. But she was suppressed when Jungkook supported his father's choice. 

She was silently crying throughout the journey because Jungkook was not ready to hear anything and it was painful for her to see him like that.

She knew that she just ruined everything, he was separated from his friends and his beloved bakery boy. 

His life had taken a big turn. 

_______AFTER A MONTH...________

They were living in the big city Hong Kong. Jungkook had thrown his phone away because he thought that the old memories would only hurt him more. 

His father legally named his company to his son. He owned a big mansion with people working around him. 

His father was living his life while enjoying the holidays with his new chicks and the other side Jungkook was working hard for the company.

His mother got admitted for her operation and Jungkook being the nicest son, always cared for her and always stayed by her side but he would never listen to his mom. 

She could cry all night to see her son in such a condition. He would get drunk all night and wouldn't listen to his mother. She wanted him to be happy and fine but she knew he was a loner. 

But why was he running away from everything? Why didn't he want to remember his past? 

Whenever he used to get drunk only a single name could escape his mouth and it was Taehyung. His room was filled with his pictures and he would cry all night long while thinking about him but he pretended to forget him in the daytime because he was hiding his pain from others but his mother knew and only she knew that he was missing his love.

********

😞

Hope you like it