Homework Break

Momo glared at the math homework in front of her. She had been trying to figure out this multi-step equation for hours now, and she hadn't gotten close to finishing. She groaned as she erased all the hard work she had written down. Momo had no clue where she went wrong, nor what she was supposed to do.

Jirou walked into their Momo's dorm, immediately noticing her girlfriend hard at work. She let out a sigh and watched her from the entrance, shaking her head with a slight smile. Momo didn't know when to quit, did she? Slowly walking over to Momo as to not make a sound, Jirou surprised her with a hug. Momo squeaked and turned to see Jirou smiling at her.

"J-Jirou! Don't scare me like that!" Momo said as she glared at Jirou. Jirou knew that she wasn't actually mad at her. "I can't hug my girlfriend?" Jirou questioned, frowning. Momo panicked and immediately began mumbling nonsense before Jirou kissed her cheek. "I'm just kidding." She smirked. Momo blushed and turned away, looking back at her homework. 

"Isn't that the homework from Mr. Ectoplasm?" Jirou questioned. Momo nodded. "Isn't that due in, like, a week?" Jirou asked again. Momo nodded again. Jirou sighed, before quickly grabbing the paper. "H-hey!" Jirou gave her a cheeky grin before running out of the room. Momo growled in annoyance and quickly chased her girlfriend down the hall. Unfortunately for her, Jirou had gotten a head start and had hidden her homework. Momo growled and looked around, trying to find Jirou.

Jirou watched Momo from around the corner, and when Momo got close enough, Jirou wrapped her arms around Momo and picked her up. She laughed as Momo began punching her shoulders and wiggling around in her arms. "Come on, I'm trying to help you!" Jirou laughed as Momo glared at her. "You could help me by giving back my homework!" Momo fumed. Jirou seemed to think about the idea for a moment, before tightening her grip around Momo and taking her back to Momo's dorm.

Jirou dropped Momo down on the bed and sat next to her, Momo glaring all the meanwhile. Jirou leaned closer to her, but Momo scooted away, wrapping a blanket around herself and glaring at Jirou. "Look, I'm sorry." Jirou sighed. "You just seemed like you could use a break from all that homework." Jirou laid down on the bed and reached her hand out for Momo. For a moment, Jirou thought Momo would push her away. She was, instead, surprised when Momo took her hand and shuffled over to her. 

"I should apologize then too. I didn't mean to act so rude towards you when you were just trying to help." Momo sighed as she laid down next to Jirou. Jirou smiled and gently pulled the blanket down so she could see Momo's face. Her girlfriend looked at her and Jirou smirked as she pressed a gentle kiss to Momo's lips. Momo let out what sounded like a squeak, but she soon relaxed and kissed back.

After a few seconds, they pulled back, looking at each other with pure love. Jirou snuggled into Momo's chest and Momo wrapped her hands around Jirou's waist. Both of them cuddled with each other for a few minutes, before Jirou broke the silence. "How about you take the rest of the day off, and tomorrow I'll help you finish your homework? Deal?" Momo thought for a moment, before slowly nodding her head. "That sounds....nice actually. I'll help you with yours too!" Momo excitedly said. Jirou chuckled, pulling Momo closer. 

The rest of the day, the two UA students spent their time watching movies, cuddling, and doing other fun activities. They eventually met up with their classmates at the pool, where they spent the most of the day splashing with the other girls and competing in races. Needless to say, Momo and Jirou were both tired when they got back to their room. The day ended with them cuddling next to each other.

And Jirou kept her promise, helping Momo with her homework and asking Momo about her own homework. Taking a break did help clear her head, Momo thought as she smiled at Jirou.