1 | A turning point!

A young man is walking towards an old building. After arriving near the door he breaks it. But soon police sirens are heard and he finds himself surrounded by them. He realised he was betrayed by the Key maker. He sees only two options now i.e. either to surrender himself and they will finally put him in jail or make an escape by using the powers that he already possess.

The cop using a megaphone shouts at him,"John you have no chance to escape this time. Hand over yourself to us. On my three counts if you don't come out. We'll shoot you." John, the young man then decides to use his extraordinary abilities to escape. The cop counts one and he closed his eyes. Then counts two and a purple energy is released behind him. And finally, three after which they barge inside the building. But, they were late as he got sucked into a purple-aura portal.

Hurtling through the portal and breaking into every dimension and alternate realities, John accidentally hit the broken wall of the portal and traversed through time and space into somewhere unknown.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In the Present Day,

A luxurious car arrives outside an old and bleak building. The person gets off from his car. He enters inside and tells his Assistant that he wants to know if the coworkers managed to build the tech that is capable of creating holographic recordings.

The assistant replied that they have not completed it. He got angry over it and decides to meet them. The coworkers were tired of this technology. They took nearly four months and were still able to do only half of it and their rival companies had managed to make it only in just two months.

The boss then arrived in the factory. He asks them if they will be able to manage and complete it on the given time. The coworker's manager Natalie told to her boss that they will be able to complete it after two weeks. But her boss did not took it well. He told them that they had been given four months and still they were lacking. She asks him again to give them two weeks. But he argued and gave them only one week to complete it. The boss leaves the factory in complete disappointment. But the team and staff supported her including Kevin, one of the programmer working on the project.

For the rest of the four hours, they were trying to make it. Soon it's lunch break and everybody got bored of their work. Especially Natalie. Beck tells James that he always hates the last day that is Friday. As their Hitler boss demands if they made the tech or not. James agrees with him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

On the Other Hand,

John comes out from the portal and he manages to get out, only to be inside the same factory. Kevin saw him and goes to meet him. But John immediately replies to Kevin that he needs to get out of the factory before a bomb explosion occurs.

However, his words was cut short when the explosion took place and engulfed everyone inside the building. But John using his abilities slows time and rewinds the explosion. His reality shattering into countless pieces but he controlled it from tearing into atomic state.

But Kevin was the only one who remained neutral from his abilities. He was not affected by John's powers. He is the only one who saw the powerful reality warping skills of John.

Thanks to John's powers, the explosion was stopped and he later defused the bomb. But he realised that Kevin saw everything and now his secret is known by one more person.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××