Chapter Fifteen

Milas POV:

I awoke from my slumber. Mommy sits on my bed next to me. "Good morning." She flashes a bright smile. I rub my eyes. "Good morning mommy." She picks me up, and sets me on her lap.

"Time to get ready." She whispers as she cuddles me. I nod in response.

Time skip:

Today is no uniforms day at school. Yay, it's my favorite day of each month. Mommy chose my outfit, it's so cute.

Anyways right now, mommy is dropping me off at my classroom

Anyways right now, mommy is dropping me off at my classroom. I wave her goodbye as I run to my friends. The teacher scolds me, but I don't care.

Today they're mixing us 1st graders with kindergarteners during recess..ugh. Luckily it's the last period, so yay.

Playground;

I walk into the playground, and spot three kids surrounding a kid. I walk towards them, my group of friends follow. I look at the boy who they're surrounding. He looks terrified, he's also my dads son.

He stares at me, poor kid. Parents are starting to arrive, but the boys don't move they just keep moving towards him. "Hey leave him alone!" My voice comes out no where.

The boys turn around. "Haha, no." one snickers. "I said leave him alone." I slap him hard. Tears start to fall down his cheeks. "Now leave." I say through gritted teeth.

They rush towards the swings. I look at the boy, he gives me a sad smile. "Thank you." He mumbles, as he stares at someone behind me. I turn around, my dad stands there with a stern look.

"Mila why did you hit that boy?!" I roll my eyes, he grabs my arms, as he kneels in front of me. I look anywhere, but him. The little scared boy runs into him, as he let's go of one of my arms. He hugs him tightly.

"Daddy she protect me." He says, with horrible grammar. "Let go of her arm." I look up and spot micky and mommy. Liam lets go of my arm, and turns to face them, with my "brother" in his arms.

"She is my daughter, and I can lecture her." He says roughly. "Micky!" I push past my "dad" not caring that he won't like it and jump into his arms. He picks me up and kisses my cheek. I giggle. "Micky why were you gone for long..I missed you sooo much." He smiles. "I had business to attend my love."

I nod, micky is my moms boyfriend, they have been together for a year now. Now he is like my dad, which is why sometimes i call him daddy.

"I think it's time to go Babe." Mommy says, as she holds his hand, and we start to walk towards the car.

____________________________________

Colton Hayes as Michael Roberts:
Age :28

Colton Hayes as Michael Roberts:Age :28

____________________________________