59. Attachment..

Ananya's POV :-

I got up at 6 and first thing I saw is my handsome husband's face. I feel blessed to have him in my life. I know he don't want me to go and meet Armaan but he is not saying this to me. He is not jealous that Armaan was my first love but the reason behind his willingness to not send me to Jhodhpur is he is scared that Armaan will again hurt me by his words and he don't want me to be sad.

"Don't worry Karan no one can hurt me now and I can feel Armaan is sorry for what he did. So don't worry as this lines on your forehead don't suit on your handsome face", I whispered in his ear and after kissing his forehead I went to washroom.

After doing my morning routine and getting dressed in a baby pink dress , I came back from the washroom and saw Karan is not on the bed. I started getting ready and after taking my hand bag I went to the dinning area and saw Karan sipping his coffee.

"Why did you get up so early?", I asked him.

"I am coming to drop you to the airport so here drink this coffee we are leaving now", he said and went to the room to take car keys.

After bidding bye to mom and dad , Karan and I sat in the car and started driving towards the airport.

Throughout the journey he didn't speak a single word and I am feeling like crying but I controlled myself.
We reached the airport and when he was about to open the door I held his hand. He turned towards me and raised his eyebrow.

"Karan, I know you don't want me to meet Armaan, you are scared that he will again hurt me but trust me he is genuinely sorry for what he did and may be even we would have done the same thing if we would have been in his place", I tried to make him understand.

He didn't speak for two minutes but kept looking at my fingers.

"How did you know I didn't want you to meet Armaan because of this reason?", Karan asked me.

"I am your wife Karan and I know you inside out", I said while ruffling his hair.

"If this time Armaan hurts you Ananya then I am telling you, I will kill him", Karan said with a warning.

"He won't do that and if he does that hen I won't stop you from killing him", I said while winking at him.

"Bye Ananya and I will come to pick you up at night", Karan said while hugging me.

I went inside the airport. I boarded the flight and I pray to god that I can convince Armaan for getting married.

I am waiting at the entrance of Armaan's bunglow. I ring the door bell and after a minute a girl of my age open the door.

"Whom you want to meet madam?",that girl asked.

"Who is on the door Pooja?",came a voice from behin , which belongs to Armaan's mom.

"Ananya , you?",Armaan's mom asked looking surprised at me.

Pooja went away from their. I took aunty 's blessings and she took me in a motherly hug.

"Congratulations baccha, I am happy for you", aunty said.

"Thanks aunty", I said with a smile.

"Dadi , where is my pink teddy bear?", came an angelic sweet voice.

I looked towards the stairs and their stood my 4 year old Amaira, dressed like a princess in her pink frock. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looks exactly like Rehana. I had tears in my eyes while looking at her. I came out of my thoughts when I heared maa.

Amaira ran towards me and hugged my legs. I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. I let my tears fall and did no attempts to stop them from flowing. I kissed her all over her face and hugged her tightly.