introduction

Hello hello hello, it's pleasure to make your acquaintances.

I'll keep this short

Baby boys, innocent boys, femboys, cute boys, hot boys, kpop boys, bts boys
all of the above are my weaknesses.

Dominant guys are smexy af and allat, but damn, those kind boys really hit home for me, ya feel? So, I'm making this book to allow my imagination to run completely wild. And, I would like for yours to join me, judgment free.

I love to write, I love kpop, I love creativity, so hey, this seemed like a pretty dope idea. I've written other stories on here, I just don't have to balls to post them.

So this one shot/imagine book gives me room for creative exploration and discover.

Not to mention I'm constantly and persistently horny so, hopefully this helps a bit with that situation. Was that TMI? Lmao my bad.

Warning, I'm literally going to have 0 filter in this book so prepare yourself for some vulgar, kinky, HIGHLY inappropriate happenings.

I'm talking sex, oral, pegging, rimming, pain kinks, bondage, blood play, choking, sucking silicon cocks, double penetration, cream-pies, cross dressing, edging, pet play, mommy kink, daddy kink, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, so on–somes, spanking, biting, dry humping, scratching, hair pulling, power bottoms, latex body suits kind of shit.
I also have a major kink for hybrid bts so...

No incest though. I don't fuck with incest.

And that's not to say there's not gonna be somr angsty shit every now and again, some sappy stupid romance to pull at those tender heartstrings, some goofy fluffy shit to bring up the mood, so feel free to request whatever you would like to read babes fr, don't be shy... but I'm just saying.

LOTS of smut.

If you are sensitive or innocent, I would suggest immediate evacuation of the premise.

If you choose to stay...
Good luck to yo wild ass.

Again, for you dumbasses (jk you wonderful stunning amazing children) who have chosen to remain,
Thank you.
Love you.
And enjoy, my beautiful bangtan babies.

May god be with you all.