第22章

Hao Ming had only managed to cool down so much after what had happened. It was around midnight when he put on his black suit as he heads towards the You Ling Forest to meet up with Fodore.

Once Hao Ming spotted Fodore, "What is your decision?" he said with slight annoyance in his voice, it annoyed him that this man worked for his sixth imperial brother. The same brother who had been causing trouble to him.

"Yes, i will help you." Fodore said without beating around the bush, he could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"You can just do your job as always. Duan Nan is my spy you can report any abnormality to him. I want information about his daily doings, and who he is working with. Once i have deal with him, i will let give you the antidote. I will have Duan Nan pass you the pill everytime you have a relapse." He quickly explains.

"Yes." Since Fodore had already decided to follow Hao Ming, he ceased to ask useless question to avoid invoking his highness' anger.

Giving a slight nod to Fodore's action, Hao Ming then turned and left. Wondering how he should deal with the lecherous woman locked up in his compound.

Jing Yi slowly got up from her seat as she looked at the slightly silly look in Hui Ying's eyes. She had almost looked like a little girl who have been good and was finally given a treat.

"Let's go. I have some issues to do at Xing Liang Tea house."

"Is it about the young girl, Yu Jiao?" Hui Ying asked as they walked towards the manor gate. Jing Yi nodded her head slightly, as they swiftly got up the manor's carriage and headed towards Xing Liang Tea house.

Entering with Hui Ying by her side, Jing Yi had the employees' eyes lingering on her fleeting body. Seeing Yu Jiao waiting in line, Jing Yi stopped and turned to Hui Ying.

"Let Young Miss Wu pass, she is my guest" The guards nodded their head as the path a way for Yu Jiao to enter. Security was always top notch at this tea house, otherwise, no parents would allow young ladies to travel out to the tea house.

Silence was in the air as Hui Ying shifted her gaze between Yu Jiao then to Jing Yi. Wondering what was happening, sighing and considering their friendship Jing Yi gave in and told what had happened to Hui Ying.

"Ah!" Hui Ying clapped her hands together as she looked curiously at Yu Jiao wondering when would she take out the evidence against Fu Yue Long.

"Do not fret, we are all of a same family." Hui Ying said proudly, Jing Yi looked over curiously and raised an eyebrow. She awkwardly chuckled, "like a family. Like a family"

"Miss Wu, i assumed you have decided to hand over the evidence which is why we are here correct?" Jing Yi asked as she picked up the tea port and started pouring tea for everyone.

"Yes, however on a condition." Yu Jiao said stiffly.

"Go on."

"Whatever you are planning, i want in on it. I have long knew that the emperor had seen us Wu Family as a thorn in the eyes, although the emperor is good friends with your father he is biased and corrupted.

I guess you've already long knew about it, the little acts the deceitful emperor had done and how he had manipulated your father. We can work together, i believed we are the same." Hearing Yu Jiao words, Jing Yi had this indescribable feeling deep within her. It wasn't a bad feeling, it was however a feeling of being seen through.

"You know something?" Jing Yi asked softly.

"The life of the gone, the grudge of the living. The peace you've longed, how could I not know?" Jing Yi felt chilled, this person right in front of her knew about her rebirth, but she knew that she meant no harm.

Could she be the legendary seers? Psychics?

"How can we know if you can be trusted?" Hui Ying asked, although Jing Yi had not told her what her plans are it wouldn't be hard for her to find out.

Maybe Hui Ying knew something, but she would pretend not to know until Jing Yi was ready to tell her. This was a promise to herself and Jing Yi as the start of their promising friendship.

"I have seen something disturbing,

The witches and demons,,

have been summoned."