24 Bad Boy Kisses

Here you go lovies! Thanks for all the love and care you guys gave me during my little break! I think I was uploading too much, that I started rushing with the chapters and that's why they didn't come out how I wanted them too! Anyways, school started today and grrr! It's crazy already! So sorry but 400 comments before I upload next but make them meaningful not 'upload'! Sorry but it just has to be this way for a bit!

LOVE YOU ALLL!<3

Enjoy(;

P.S. NOT PROOF-READ! I WILL GO BACK LATER! So you don't have to point out the mistakes lol!

Chapter 24: 24 Bad Boy Kisses

“I can’t get it out of my head.” I muttered mostly to myself but of course Jared heard me.

He shot me a quick before going back to looking at the road. “What?”

I leaned my head against the seats headrest sighing. “Nothing.” I didn’t want Jared worrying about me. He had enough on his plate as it was.

“Emilie, just tell me. You know I’m going to keep asking you until you tell me.” He smirked sending me sideway glance.

Unfortunately, I knew he was telling the truth. But I didn’t want to sound like a whiney girl and dump all my boring problems on Jared. I think I caused him enough torture as it was.

“I’m fine, just tired I guess.” I lied looking out my car door window at the passing scenery.

Suddenly, Jared twisted the steering wheel and the car screeched to a halt on the side of the ride. Dirt flew into the air, clouding around the car in a misty brown rain. I was clutching onto the door handle with wide eyes.

Jared grabbed my face between his hands and made me look him straight in the eyes. “Emilie, whatever is on your mind is bothering you. I don’t care if it is the stupidest thing in the world or has no meaning to me; I want you to be able to talk to me. Got it?”

I numbly nodded my head.

He looked relieved and dropped his hands but was still staring at me. “Are you going to tell me?”

“I don’t know why everyone is blaming me for Conner being sent away.” I blurted out without thinking.

Jared’s eyebrows raised a little and I swallowed back the lump in my throat. I couldn’t get it out of my head since the fight with Anna the other day. How didn’t people hear what happened at the fair? I know nobody around my age was really there because they always showed up later but there were witnesses. It just doesn’t make sense how people can do that.

He sat back in his seat, facing forward again. Did my question really silence him? I didn’t think it was that big of a shocker.