Chapter 17

Draco was invited to New Year Celebration. The kids returned to school, yesterday. Draco steps out of the lavatory in a suit "How do I look?"

"Formal." I frown, before stepping forward and taking off his blazer and tie. While I unbutton his sleeves, I smirk "How about we show off some ink."

He sighs "Don't you think the dark mark might offend someone?" I shake my head and he gives a look of annoyance "Harry, be realistic."

I unbutton a couple of buttons, before placing a sharp kiss to his lips "They'll love you." I smack his bum "Now, come along. We're late to begin with."

The whole walk to The Three Broomsticks, Draco tries to turn back, telling me to go have fun, that he'll stay home.

None the less, I drag him into the floo tube and we travel to the burrow, together. When we step out, Hermione smiles "You two made it!"

"Had to drag him." I state, before explaining "He was going on about how the dark mark means he's not worthy, or how he'll be hexed, because we're together."

Hermione rolls her eyes, before grabbing Draco's arm and tossing him into the living room. Everyone looks to him.

When I step up next to him, he whispers "That's a lot of red-heads." I snicker and he whispers "Are they just going to stare, or...?"

Charlie steps forward and holds out his hand "Charlie Weasley." Draco's eyes go wide and Charlie laughs "I'm sure you know what happened to my eye, or lack thereof."

"Yeah, the dragonologist." Draco nods, before frowning "But I don't know what happened, my apologies."

Charlie shrugs it off "Wasn't work related. Lost it playing a game of darts, with a blind man." Draco frowns and Charlie nods "Not my best decision."

"I thought prefects were supposed to be smart." Draco remarks, causing Charlie to laugh "Don't worry." Draco motions towards the eye patch "It suits you."

George smiles "The last time I saw you, Malfoy!" his smile drops, before Draco gives a sorrowful look "Well, you did the right thing."

"Yeah." Draco sighs, before giving a weak smile "I heard you and Ron still have the Wease up and running." George nods and Draco explains "I haven't stepped foot in Diagon Alley, or Knockturn Alley, in more than twenty years."

George gives a confused look "What about the family riches? You just left them there? How have you made a living?"

Draco shrugs "Although Lucius was ignorant, he was very clever, in true Slytherin manner. He had banks in Diagon Alley, Olso, and Paris. Next to our houses." He explains "Scorpio and I used to live in Norway. It's very peaceful."

"That is right!" Fleur gasps "Your mother, tried to get you into The Buebatix Academy!"

Ron cracks up laughing "Your mum thought you were a girl!"

"No Ronald." Fleur states, before explaining "It's unisex. But the women are cherished and seen with the upmost strength!"

"As it should be." Draco insists, before shaking his head "After seeing a woman give birth, you have the agree that woman are the strong sex."

"How did you end up in Hogwarts?" Arthur asks, leaning against the wall next to Draco. A smile crosses my face at their interest.

Draco shrugs "Lucius wanted me in Durmstrang. Swore his son would not submit to a woman. Mum desired me to respect women. They came to a middle ground." he narrows his gaze "It helped that's my godfather was the potions master."

"And do you?" Molly ask and Draco gives a questioning look "Do you respect women?"

Draco gocks, before insisting "Thirty years ago, I respected no one." he steps forward and takes her hand "Over the years, I've come to respect everything about a woman, even when they desire someone to protect them."

He kisses her hand, before she smiles and looks to me "I'd say he's a keeper, Harry!" Draco blushes.

I smile at him and nod "Yeah he is." He looks back to me and gives a weak smile "Going bald, but still a keeper."

He glares at me "My hairline is receding, but I'm not balding!" he insists and I smirk, before he rolls his eyes.

I snicker, before explaining "His hair is a soft spot." He sighs and I insist "The only person that cares, is you."

He hums, before I hold my hand and to him. When he takes it, I pull him towards me. As the clock chimes midnight, I look to Draco "Happy New Year, Mister Malfoy."

"And to you, Mister Potter."

THE END

This was not my best. I don't like how I wrote it, but I'm not going to rewrite it. I've had this idea for a long time, but I never really thought of these plot, only it's parts. Sorry if this disappoints you.