7. You're Not So Bad

"So you guys have a household official starch?" Jennie teased Jisoo, sitting on the couch. The two girls had done as much preparation as they could with the other half of the quartet out on the quest for potatoes, or operation Jensoo, but they didn't have to know that.

"Uh, yeah, we do. Lisa came up with it one day when she was drunk, and she droned on about potatoes for at least two hours." Jisoo explained, slightly embarrassed at her friends's antics.

"Wow, that's kind of endearing." Jennie said with a smile.

"That we have an official starch?" Jisoo asked, startled at the brunette's compliment.

"Yeah I guess, but also the fact that you guys come up with little things like that. Small little inside jokes and quirks." Jennie explained with a slightly sad smile.

"What's wrong?" A concerned Kim Jisoo asked. She had become slightly less awkward around Jennie, and the two were slowly settling back into their old friendship habits, as if nothing heart-breaking ever happened. 

But it was never that easy. 

Jisoo was still falling extremely, ground-shattering hard for Jennie Kim. Again.

"Oh it's stupid really, nothing is wrong." Jennie replied half-heartedly.

"No~ something is wrong, Jen. Tell me." Jisoo coaxed.

"Well, i just kind of feel like an outsider. You guys have stuck together for so long, and i childishly left mysteriously for three years and-" Jennie rambled.

"Jen. Slow down. I forgot how much of a word-vomiter you are." Jisoo chuckled at her friend's antics.

The two sat in silence for a while. It was comfortable.

"Jisoo, can we talk about it? i mean, only if you're comfortable talking about it, of course." Jennie asked.

"Um, yeah...yeah we probably should." Jisoo said, the mood of the conversation suddenly hanging heavy on her shoulders.

"I'd like to explain myself first." Jennie stated, turning towards Jisoo. 

The raven-haired girl just nodded for her to continue.

"Jisoo, I am so, so, so, unbelievably sorry for what I said and did to you that night. It was cruel, childish, and just...just evil of me to do that to you. I'm tired of acting like i was a complete monster to you. You didn't deserve any of that, Jisoo, you're so amazing, I can't believe my heart let me do that to you back then." Jennie said, every word laced with sincerity.

"Jennie, I...I don't know what to say. Thank you, but that's in the past now. I just want to forget about what happened. It's behind us now, let's start fresh." Jisoo smiled, even as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Hold on Jisoo, there's one more thing i want to say. When you confessed to me, I answered you as violent, and you probably think that I'm homophobic, but i swear I'm not. My parents' views influenced me, and they are so wrong." Jennie spoke at the speed of light.

"Jisoo, I love you. So much." Jennie stated.

"Oh? Uh-" Jisoo was slightly taken aback.

"WASSUP BABES! WE GOT THE POTATOES!" Lisa busted through the door carrying the biggest bag of potatoes that the grocery store offered, interrupting Jensoo's moment.

"So, anything happen while we were gone?" Chaeyoung asked, being painfully unsubtle.

"Ummmm..." The two dark haired girls said in unison.

--

hey gays

damn chaelisa are really out here ruining moments

but as always, thank you guys for reading and voting, it means the world

-e