41.The minotaur

When you walk out of the bathroom and get to the table you notice another type of food that you haven't seen. After eating, it amazed you at how delicious it was.

Selene: "Where will you go today master?"

[Y/n]: "I'm not sure but I will check out what's new in the shop."

Selene: "If you will be buying a lot tell me I'll help you carry it all back."

[Y/n]: "I won't be buying much I think."

Selene smiled sweetly.

Selene: "Just tell me if you need me~"

You leave the house and without thinking you got to the shop you've been to a few times already. It seems like this place got a bit more popular since you last visited it, quite a few furrys are buying swords, armor and bows with arrows.

???: "Hello there [y/n], as you can see because of you I've got someone buying weapons and armor from me."

[Y/n]: "That's good to know."

???: "Why are you here?"

[Y/n]: "I've come to check if you got anything new."

???: "Sadly no, well not yet but everything got enchanted."

The door opens and closes behind you.

??: "Sorry I took so...long..."

???: "You're back right on time Michelle! Can you enchant [y/n's] weapons and armor?"

Michelle: "Uh, yes I can."

You turn around and make your armor and weapons appear on you.

Michelle: "Can you please take them off?"

[Y/n]: "Sure."

You take your armor and weapons and give it to Michelle.

Michelle: "I'll be back soon."
.
.
.
[Y/n]: "You know, I have never asked you your name."

???: "I would like to keep it a secret."

[Y/n]: "Why?"

???: "It's not time for you to know it."

[Y/n]: "You say it like you are afraid of something, someone might take it the wrong way."

???: "You never know."

[Y/n]: "You know that I could just ask somebody to tell me your name."

???: "That would be unfair!"

Michelle: "You sounded like a little kid just now."

???: "Just give him his armor and weapons and shut up."

Michelle: "This is the first time I see you act like that."

[Y/n]: "I'll play along."

You take the armor with weapons from Michelle and put them on.

???: "Tell us how good they are once you tried them in a real fight."

[Y/n]: "Will be doing that soon, thanks Michelle and you too miss."

???: "Yeah yeah now go."

One of the vampire guards walk up with a few weapons from the shop and place them on the counter as you leave the shop. Once outside you get the feeling of being watched again.

???: "Hey there hero, can you come with me I need your help?"

You turn your head to where the voice came from and see a furry with black robes and a hood which covers her face so you can't tell what kind of furry she is.

[Y/n]: "Sure, lead the way."

This seems suspicious, I should be careful.

She leads you through the village in to an alleyway.

???: "Im sorry for doing this to you."

[Y/n]: "Doing wha-!!"

You jump to the side to avoid an attack from behind you, if it hit it would have knocked you out for sure. Just as you land on the ground, you open a portal and jump through it. You were expecting to land on the soft grass surrounded by flowers but instead landed on a hard and cold ground.

[Y/n]: "Uhh..."

While your face is still pressed to the floor, you hear something coming your way. You quickly get up and look around, to try and understand where you got teleported to. The building was unknown to you and the steps were getting louder, until they completely dissapeared. You turn around and see the minotaur mid air with its giant axe above its head ready to cut you in half. You rolled out of the way as the minotaurs axe hit the ground. You stood up and took out your sword instantly noticing the difference in weight.

Time to test them out.

The minotaur took the axe out of the floor even though it was half way in it. You run at the minotaur ready to strike it with your sword but the speed at which you were running was not what you expected. You run past the minotaur and barely stop yourself before hitting the wall.

This is not something I will get used to anytime soon.

You turn around to face the minotaur, it seemed amazed and mad at the same time. The minotaur put it's axe behind it's back and started charging at you with its horns aimed at you. You decided to dodge the attack at the last second so it would hit the wall behind you.

You dodged it at the last second just like you planned but when it hit the wall it turned in to dust. The real minotaur hit you from the side with the horn almost not stabbing you through. You look behind you and see that the wall was getting closer and if you don't get out the horn will surely pierce through the armor. You take out your sword and stab it through its head, it turned in to dust again while you were left flying in to the wall.

You hit the wall but you didn't feel as much pain as you should after a hit like that. A huge crack was left in it by you but you didn't really care about that, you were focused on the minotaur and it's abilitys. You had to find a way to kill it before it did that to you.

You got up from the ground and was about to look for it but you had to duck as the axe barely missed your head. You gripped your sword and slashed at its leg, it didn't turn in to dust this time. The minotaur dropped to the floor unable to stand, you use this moment to attack again slashing at it's other leg and both of the arms. Now that you made sure that it can't move you use your last attack to kill it. You use your speed and quickly cut its head off. Now that it's calmer, you use this chance to look around again.

Is this the dungeon?
.
.
.