42.Unexpected meeting

You walk through the corridor in to the next room which felt like you were going up and then down, you don't know how long it really took you to get to the end of it.

???: "I didn't expect to see you here."

[Y/n]: "Who's there?"

Another one that I will have to save, for some reason I feel kind of excited about this, but this voice...is too familiar.

???: "Well if you can't tell who I am by my voice then showing myself won't help at all, how disappointing."

[Y/n]: "How should I know, it does sound familiar but it's...different then what it should be."

???: "How about this then..."

[S/n]: "Is this better?"

[Y/n]: "[S/n]! Your ok!"

[S/n] "I'm more then ok [y/n]."

[Y/n]: "Haha, I'm so glad."

[S/n]: "Why did you come alone this time?"

Alone this time? Is this really the dungeon? Could it be that my excitement to try out the enchanted gear got me here? Guess I'll just play along for now, no point in worrying my dear sister.

[Y/n]: "I had to and I wanted try out the enchanted gear, wait you've been watching me?"

[S/n]: "Yeah, I was not sure if it was you when I first saw you. You should know that whoever made all those weapons, they did a pretty good job...I think, I'm not really sure, I haven't seen the best gear yet so I can't tell."

[Y/n]: "You should come to our village then, there's many girls I want you to meet and you will be able to meet the one who made this gear for me too."

[S/n]: "You really think so? Will they accept me, or...will you?"

[Y/n]: "I'm on your side, you're my sister after all."

[S/n]: "I-If you say so."

A weird figure comes out of a thin air near you.

[S/n]: "I hope that-"

You hug her not caring how she looks because she is your sister, she hugs you too.

[S/n]: "I miss you too brother."

After the hug you felt weak and needed to sit down.

[S/n]: "Are you-"

[Y/n]: "No, I'm fine."

[S/n]: "Are you sure? You look pale."

[Y/n]: "I remembered about that day..."

Why am I lying to her? It's one of her abilitys that she might not know about.

[S/n]: "Oh...that...."