005

STANDING NEXT TO NATASHA, Alaïa looked at Steve in front of her. She had her suit on for the first time out since she didn't wear her suit in Lagos. Alaïa loved her suit–not only was it's comfortable but she had enough self love to know that she looks good in a suit.

"Underoos!" Tony said loudly.

A blue and red spandex came into frame. Steve's hands were wrapped in a web while the young recruit had his shield. Alaïa chuckled in amazement on this is the new recruit that Tony mentioned.

"Nice job, kid." Tony replied towards the new recruit.

"Thanks! I could have stuck the landing a little better. It's just new suit. But Mister Stark it's nothing. It's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap, Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." The young recruit spoke.

"Yeah, we'll talk about this later." Tony said, trying to shush the teenager.

"Hey everyone."

"Just good job."

Steve looked at Tony with a chuckle, "you've been busy."

"And you have been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't want to leave, safe place. I'm trying to keep," Tony paused and sighed. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

Alaïa's eyes widen on what Steve just said. She looked behind Steve to notice that he was by himself. She started to look around to see where his team could have gone. Alaïa knows that Steve wouldn't show up without backup.

"All right, we're done. You are going to turn Barnes over you're gonna come with us now! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction of being impolite. Come on."

Alaïa has never seen this side of Tony before. She turned to Natasha who looked uneasy. Alaïa turned back to Steve to wait for his next move.

Steve put his hands up and an arrow came down, releasing his hands from the web.

"All right, Lang." Steve started.

Alaïa turned to the young recruit on his back, and saw a man getting Steve's shield back. Alaïa's eyes widened seeing how a man appeared out of thin air was now standing in front of them. She had never seen this man before which made her curious on who else did he recruit.

"What the hell was that?" Rhodey asked not knowing what just happened.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh great. All right, there's two in the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?" Tony stated and flew towards the parking deck.

"Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey replied back.

"Barnes is mine." T'Challa declared, and started to run towards the terminal.

Steve stopped T'Challa making Rhodey go towards Steve also. Alaïa decided to go towards Sam and Barnes. Not wanting to fight, but too hopefully maybe to understand what is happening on why Steve is against Tony.

She ran towards them and leaped into the air having Alaïa fly towards them into the terminal. She turned invisible and broke through the window landing inside the terminal with them.

Sam and Barnes turned towards the window wondering who just entered the terminal.

"Alaïa?" Sam asked the empty space in front of them.