stress.

1 week later

Olive

You got to see me for what I am, not what I was or what I've done.

One of Sage's songs played softly as I sat up in my bed, reading. It was 2:25am and I'd just gotten off of work two hours ago. I came straight home, completed my hygiene and skin care routine then got directly in bed.

I hadn't spoken to Sage since this morning because he was having a lock-in at the studio. That's when everyone in the studio puts their phones on do not disturb and it's strictly work. He told me he'd call me when he was finished so I was patiently waiting on his call.

"Hey." My sister came into the room, making me look up.

"Hey, Lee." I spoke as she closed the door behind her and sat down on my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Just reading until Sage calls me so I can go to sleep." I yawned, sitting my book down and she nodded.

"How is he?"

"Stressing himself out about this album but other than that, he's alright."

"That's good, I can't wait for it to drop. Tell him I need new songs to cry to." She joked making me smile.

My entire family supported Sage and it was honestly refreshing.

"Guess what though."

"What?" I squinted my eyes, looking at her skeptically.

"I'm moving out next month." She said and I gasped.

"Really?" I asked her and she smiled, nodding.

"Me and Giovanni finally found a place." She went on and I smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Lee." I told her as I held her tight.

Lee and her boyfriend Giovanni have been looking for a place for a very long time. They had to find a nice place within their price range which was really hard because neither of them are swimming in money. My sister's only 25 and Gio is 26 plus the both of them still had student loans to pay off as well.

"Thank you so much, baby sister." She spoke as we let each other go.

"Where is the place?"

"A plane ride." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"So you decided on Atlanta?" I asked happily and she nodded as I smiled big.

She's always wanted to go to Atlanta, that was her dream.

"Well what does mom think?" I asked and she shrugged.

"She doesn't want me to go, of course." She said and I nodded.