eight

Jisoo woke up on Sunday morning and smiled at the feel of the arm draped over her waist.  What had started as a Friday dinner date had turned into a two night stay.  She gently rolled out from under Jennie's arm to go to the bathroom and freshen up.  She smiled as she saw the extra toothbrush waiting in the cup by the sink.  When she made her way back to the bedroom she found Jennie groggily awake waiting for her.

"Good morning," Jisoo said leaning down and kissing Jennie softly.  Jennie tried to pull her back into bed.

"Jendeuk, you need to go meet your sister," Jisoo said.  Jennie smiled at the nickname.

"I didn't know this date was going to go this way when I agreed that Sunday morning coffees were a good idea," Jennie said sitting up and cuddling into Jisoo.  Jisoo couldn't help but lean down and kiss Jennie again.

"You know, I think that we made very good use of our time," Jisoo said giggling, "I'm not sure I could take much more anyway."

Jennie kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "I don't think I could ever get enough of this."  Jisoo laughed and pushed herself up off the bed.

"Okay, that's enough," Jisoo said, "I'm moving away before I can't help myself."  She grabbed her clothes and started pulling them on.  Jennie groaned and made her way into the bathroom.  When she came out Jisoo was waiting in the kitchen.  Jennie walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"Do I have to wait a whole week to see you again?" Jennie asked.

"I don't think so," Jisoo said, "we can probably work something out.  Call me later?"

"I will," Jennie said and they kissed one more time before Jisoo grabbed her things and made her way out.

Jennie jumped into the shower and then made her way to Pure Grain to meet Lisa.  When she walked into the coffee shop Lisa was already there with their drinks waiting.

"Am I late?" Jennie asked.

"Nope," Lisa said, "I got here a few minutes early."

Jennie took a big swig of coffee and thought of Jisoo and the hot chocolate.  A smile spread across her face and she felt herself blush.  When she looked up Lisa was just smiling back with her big goofy grin.

"So it went that well," Lisa said, "you have the worst poker face."

"Best date ever," Jennie said, "She just left this morning."

"Oh my god, Jennie," Lisa said, laughing, "what, was that like a 36 hour date?"

"I think we had sex like 36 times," Jennie whispered across the table.

Lisa just belly laughed as she picked up her coffee for another sip.  Jennie couldn't stop grinning.

"Ok, I want you to tell me all about it but I don't need any more details about your sex life," Lisa said, "I've already got a good enough picture of that, thank you very much."

Jennie talked for the next few minutes about her weekend with Jisoo.  She told her about the trip to the riverfront on Friday night.  She told her about waking up together and deciding they wanted to spend the day together.  She told Lisa about their impromptu Saturday picnic and then how they ordered dinner in and watched movies.  She slipped in the part about some carpet burns from the den floor before Lisa stopped her and they both laughed again.

Jennie was so happy to be able to share this with Lisa.  She had plenty of friends to talk to but there was no one like her sister.  She thought to herself that this was the best weekend she had in a very, very long time.