My Promise (1)

"Where the hell do you think you are going? I'm not done with you!" Naruto screamed as Sasuke walked away. "I'm getting away from you. Until you can learn how to fight properly, don't bother asking me to spar usuratonkachi." Naruto was pissed. The Uchiha just didn't get it. Naruto wasn't fighting properly for a reason. He had planned to tell him his feelings. 'Someday. Someday I will be able to tell you.' Naruto thought.

'That idiot just doesn't know how to fight, does he.' Sasuke thought, walking into his mansion. Sasuke thought Naruto had been acting strange. 'Why the hell was he not fighting with the usual spunk? Maybe he is sick.' With that thought the Uchiha started to panic. Sure, he acted like he hated the blonde, but he really didn't. 'Someday I will tell you. I just hope that maybe you will be able to return my feelings.' Sasuke sighed and plopped down on the couch.

Sasuke was startled by a knock on his door. Afraid to answer it thinking it might be a herd of fangirls, he sat quietly. The knocking continued. He got up and walked slowly to the door and look out the peephole. It was Naruto. 'What the hell does he want?' He thought, opening the door.

Naruto blinked. 'I really don't wanna be here.' He thought. 'Yes you do. You want to be here and you know it.' A tiny voice said in the back of his head. "What do you want, Dobe?" The raven haired boy asked. Naruto blinked. "You, uh, dropped this back in the field." He replied, handing over a book to Sasuke. Sasuke hesitated before taking the book back. It was his diary. "You didn't read it did you?" He asked quickly. The blonde just shook his head. "No. I'm not THAT nosy you know." With that said, he turned on his heel and walked away.

'Stupid bastard. Thinking I would read someone's personal books. I'm not snoopy.' He thought to himself. Visions started going through his head of Sasuke. 'If only he thought of me the way I think of him...' Naruto hung his head and walked into his apartment.

The next day Naruto arrived before everyone else. 'Damn. I should have slept last night instead of thinking about that bastard!' He thought. He had absolutly no sleep that night. He was too busy picturing him and Sasuke. He was soo tired too. "Yo. What are you doing here so early?" Naruto nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard the voice. He had no need to turn arround as he knew who it was. "That's none of you'r bussiness. Am I not allowed to be early every once in awhile?" He snapped. Sasuke smirked.

They stood in silence, waiting for Sakura. "Good morning Sasuke!" The shrill voice rang out. Sasuke cringed at the sound. He heard foot-steps running onto the bridge, than the abruptly stopped. He turned to look at her. She was staring right at Naruto. "What are YOU doing here so early?" She shrieked, pointing at him. Naruto was pissed now. He grunted and looked away.

Just like Sasuke, Naruto couldn't stand the whiney bitch. 'She is too whiney, her forehead is too wide and her hair is just god awful. Not to mention she is just soo damn annoying! Always hanging onto my Sasuke!' Naruto thought. "None of you'r bussiness." He said. Sakura huffed and turned to Sasuke, smiling again. "Good morning Sasuke. It's nice out today isn't it?" She asked, rocking on her heels. Sasuke just grunted.

'This bitch has issues. Why can't she get the idea that I don't fucking like her?' Sasuke thought. He smirked as he started imagining ways to kill her. One way was a kunai, pinning her to a tree through the heart. Another way was ripping off all her hair and forcing herself to look in a mirror. He stoped when he realised he was smirking.

Kakashi showed up 2 and a half hours later. "Sorry I'm late guys. I was busy dealing with a...erm...little situation at home. Naruto gaged. Kakashi and Iruka had been living together for a month now. He found it gross, somehow. "That's bullshit! Just, let's get on with whatever it is we are doing!" Naruto yelled. Kakashi sighed. "There is nothing for you guys to do today. How about you just train? Naruto and Sasuke and me and Sakura." He said, pulling out the infamous orange book.