(86) Change According to the Situation to Escape The Tiger's Den

The atmosphere turned cold in a split second.

"Ninth Miss Chu is in the room. Earlier, Honorable Fire Spirit had sent people to search it once already."

The people inside heard the inquiries and the servant's replies outside.

Chu Qing-Yan recognized that one of the voices belonged to Xiao Xu, and her eyes brightened slightly.

The white-clothed person clearly felt the change in her mood, so he pressed the dagger a little closer. He lowered his head and got close to her ear, lightly laughing with a threat to say. "If he wants to comes in later, no matter what method you use, stop him."

The unknown, unique fragrance immediately engulfed her nose, not strongly, but light and faint, making her lift her head to face him. However, that ice-cold surface of the dagger was pressed onto the main artery at her neck, so she instantly sobered up. Under his deterrence, she nodded her head lightly.

The white-clothed figure saw she was going to obediently listen to his instructions, and he removed the seal on her throat. His phoenix eyes turned up, hinting she shouldn't play any tricks.

Chu Qing-Yan cleared her throat and discovered that she could now talk. She was slightly happy, but when she received the other party's threatening gaze, she restrained her mood.

"This king knows." Xiao Xu waved for the servants to retreat and was just about to turn around and leave, but a string in his heart suddenly tightened. He stopped his footsteps and lifted a hand, and was just about to knock on the door

when he heard a half awake voice coming from inside.

"Is that you, your Highness outside?"

"En." Xiao Xu faintly answered.

"I heard a bad person broke into the manor. Everything in Qing-Yan's place here is safe and sound, so you must take care and rest earlier. Qing-Yan is also about to sleep." It sounded like blurred words coming from a half conscious person, as if the person speaking was about to fall asleep.

"En." Xiao Xu lowered his brow and lightly replied in agreement.

The two people inside then saw the shadow under the door slowly turning around and leaving in an unhurried, relaxed manner.

Chu Qing-Yan bit her lip, don't know if big block of ice had heard the background narration in her tone!

When the white-clothed person saw him leaving, his heart relaxed. He was just about to praise this little Miss for being tactful when he suddenly narrowed his eyes. The dagger in his hands was about to move.

A figure broke through the window to enter, a leaf rapidly flying from his hand. Its speed was even faster than the white-clothed person's move.

The white-clothed person immediately turned around and jumped away and that leaf turned in an arc in mid-air and pierced deeply into the wall beside Chu Qing-Yan's bed.

That white-clothed person swept a look at the wall and thought that if he dodged too late, he feared that his wrist would've already been wasted.

He looked at Xiao Xu who flew in and laughed in a low voice. He didn't expect this person would be so vigilant, or maybe that little Miss said something that aroused Xiao Xu's suspicion. He really underestimated Chu Qing-Yan!

Chu Qing-Yan clearly felt the smile that was not a smile thrown at her by the other party and her body stiffened.

Xiao Xu saw her safe and sound. He didn't say a word, he just lifted a hand to attack the white-clothed person.