273

I updated less then 24 hours ago so make sure you have read that chapter before his one :)

Niall Horan

"G-grab t-the baby—." Harry's eyes rolled back in his head while the blood dripped down to his lips.

My eyes widened as I whipped Briar out of his falling arms, getting her before he collapsed to the ground. My heart raced as I had Briar firmly in my grip, knowing if I was a second later then she would've been dropped to the hard floor.

I stare in shock at Harry passed out on the floor, his arms sprawled out and his nose bleeding down his face.

"Harry!" I shout in fear, Briar crying and staring at his father on the floor, her fingers going into her mouth.

I run over to the couch and sit her crying state down on it, racing back over to Harry on the floor. I fall to my knees next to him and grab his head, lifting it up off the floor.

"Harry wake up!" I shout while levitating his head off the floor. Blood was dripping down his nose and down his face, like he was dead.

I place his head down and shake him a few times, getting more and more panicked every second he doesn't respond. I peel his eyelids open, seeing just the whites of his eyes.

"C'mon Harry don't do this." I murmur in stress, getting mentally ready to call 911.

I lean down and hover my ear over his parted chapped lips, listening and feeling for any form of breathing. Luckily I could hear him breath, meaning he wasn't dead but unconscious. I don't know what's going on with him, but he's either drunk or taken something. I pray it isn't coke again.

I felt at a loss of what to do, but he needed to wake up.

I turned my head around the trashed living room frantically, trying to decide what to do in the situation. I was contemplating calling Louis, but it would take him to long to get here and I'm not just gonna not do anything in the meantime.

I look at Briar who was sitting up and crying on the couch in just her diaper. I get up and go over to her, picking her up and bring her to the stairs.

"I'm just gonna put you in your crib for a little bit." I say to her like she's understand, she must be so scared. I was scared.

I run up the stairs as she looks over the railing at Harry laying on the floor, a traumatizing sight for her young eyes but hopefully she won't remember this. I race right into her next to empty nursery, putting her down in the white crib and sticking a pacifier in her mouth that was on the mattress.

"I'll be right back." I tuck the stuffed animal under her arm before running back out of the room.

I run down the stairs to Harry's body again, shaking him a few more times just in case if that was all he needed. His limp body just laid unconscious on the hardwood floor, his nose bleed dripping down the sides of his face and to the floor.

"Fuck Harry." I say in grief before standing behind his head and bending down to grab him by his armpits.

I drag his tall body to the stairs, he was dead weight. I was panicking the entire time but had to think fast. I hoisted him all the way up the stairs, his back dragging up the hard steps.

"I don't know what is wrong with you but if you even think about dying then I'll fucking kill you in hell." I mutter while getting him to the top of the stairs and pulling him down the hallway to the bathroom.

I push open the door with my back and pull him to the bathtub. I drop him in front of it before stepping in the tub and grabbing him by his armpits again. I hoist his dead weight into the bathtub, propping his head on the side so he was partially sat up.