Where Do They Keep Coming From?!

While Toby was exercising until Y/n came back, Helen was drawing him exercising.

The house seemed so dull and empty without her, even if they had a lot of things to do and a lot of places to explore. Wait. Explore!

“H-Hey, why don't w-we--”

“No thanks… I am busy right now.” Helen said, still drawing.

“...y-yeah, it's boring an-nyways..” Toby exclaimed.

“Yeah yeah, continue exercising so I can finish my drawing.

“Okay..”

------------------------------

“Are you sure?”

“Sure I'm sure! I saw Toby and Helen with a hoodied girl get inside this house!” The small Creepypasta exclaimed as he pointed at the certain house.

“....Alright.” His hoodied friend sighed and followed him to the house.

“Luckily we can climb through that window over there… And to our luck, it's open and big enough to fit us!” The masked Creepypasta cheered, but his other friend stood silent.

Both of them started to climb and soon got inside.

They found themselves in a bedroom, probably that giant girl's. The masked Creepypasta started to run around the room.

“Uh… What are you doing?” The hoodied Creepypasta asked, even though he knew exactly what he was doing.

“Looking for them! Maybe they are hidden…. Or maybe she did something to them…!”

“She looked pretty friendly to me.” The hoodied-- aw screw that, I am tired of calling them like that, everyone already knows who those two are.

Hoodie pointed out his opinion.

“Nonsense!” Masky yelled in frustration as he jumped inside a shelf.

“...What are these clothes, it's so dark in here!” He complained. Hooked climbed on the shelf to check on his friend and suddenly looked around..

“Uh… Masky, those clothes could possibly be the girl's underwear.”

“WHAT?!” Masky cried as he jumped out of the shelf in full speed, taking Hoodie with him. Masky cleaned his clothes and hands as Hoodie chuckled at his silly behavior.

“Ugh, let's just move on…!”

------------

“Really? Wow… That's so cool! Creepypastas rock! You have no idea how RARE and hard it is to find them! They are always unique and--”

“I know, Oliver!” Y/n laughed as she licked her favourite flavored ice cream. “They keep me great company.” “I want to see them one day!” Oliver said with excitement. “Haha, you will, Ol… but, not at the moment, because they still feel a bit unsafe to their new environment… But we'll look forward to it.”

“Okay… Well, I would take you to the cinema, but you have these two guys to take care of..”

“That’s fine. Maybe some other time.”