Part 16

Chapter 16

"Come on we don't have the whole day." Kai said as the team left. "What for ?" Arvi asked him, raising her brows. "You train with us now," Kai said, shutting her laptop. "I told you..." Arvi looked annoyed. "Fine, don't use your blade but you do train with us now and that's the end of discussion." He said, pulling her out with him.

"Can I have a look at your blade ?" Kenny asked Arvi as they sat under the tree after the jog, " umm.. okay " She passed her blade to him "Did you dye your hair to match your blade ?" Kenny smiled at her looking at her blade "Yeah." She smiled with her hands tracing her scarf "I think your hair looks lovely, why do you hide them with a scarf ?" Max chirped as he said beside her "well... they just bring too much attention, I realized that a bit late." she said looking at Tyson and Ray practicing. "That's strange !! " Kenny said "what ?" She asked, raising her brow "well, your blade should be damaged after the battle but there is not even a scratch on it" He said examining it "well... it's a nice blade " she said hiding her worries. " Your bit beast is a phoenix too right ?" Max asked " yeah " she replied wishing the conversation to end soon. " so where did you..." Max was about to ask when the captain interrupted him "Max ??" He roared " yeah I am coming." Max said quickly as he ran towards them, making Arvi sigh in relief.

"Here " she dropped the letter on Kai's lap as he sat on the couch "What is it ?" He asked, raising his brow. "Read it genius " she replied annoyed just when Tyson snatched the letter from his hand " yeah !! a party invites loads of food to eat that too for free, this is what I am living for."Tyson jumped around happily.

"What party ?" Ray asked as he came into the room too. "Well BEGA is hosting a grand party on 25-year completion and the champions are invited as special guests, the VIPs." Arvi smiled at Ray "That's brilliant." Ray said as he sat near her, just when Kai got up to leave "You have to go as well." Arvi said, stopping him in his way.

"I don't have time for all this." He said not turning to face them. "The whole team is invited and you are the captain you HAVE to be there with the team." She said firmly "Whatever!" he said before leaving. "So now, we go shopping because we had to get you guys' formals. " Arvi said, getting up "Be ready, we leave at 4." she said as she looked at them and they nodded.

"What are you guys doing? the car is already here." Arvi said, knocking Tyson's door "Coming!!" Tyson yelled from inside. "Be quick Tyson... and what are you doing Kai?" She said as Kai refused to move from the couch. " If you are thinking I am coming along you are mistaken." He said, refusing to even look at her. "Can you just stop being a kid for once?" She said, trying to control her anger.

"You are coming with us, this party is important ok. Stop testing my patience. "Come on Kai, come along you can get your tux and then leave, after all, you will have to try it right ?" Ray tried to convince him.

"Walk or else I will literally drag you out, I am not even kidding!!" Arvi said as the team left, leaving Kai behind to which he rolled his eyes but followed the boys anyway.