The guy

Trina's P.O.V ( the night).

Today's officially the worse day of my life, even when I thought it'd be my best. In just one day, I lost my vest friend, my only relative, my only motivation, my everything, my dad.

I have nothing to live for now, but I'm too overly ambitious to kill myself. I have so many dreams I'm yet to fulfil but most of them were for my dad and now he's gone everything's over now.

I'm in my house but everywhere I look at, has my dad there. I keep remembering even just by seeing my carpet. I stood up in tears, got to my room and changed into the gown my dad bought for me for my graduation dinner but it won't hold anymore as today's my graduation and my dad's gone.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I stop in front of a bar as I heard my favorite song (7 rings by Ariana Grande) playing, I walked in and went straight to the counter to order a drink, I got tequila and downed it, when suddenly this overly handsome looking man came and sat next to me, ordering the same thing I did and looked straight at me, and did I love those hazel eyes! Hell yeah! But my mind is somewhere else, I can't even fully admire this god in front of me.

"Hi". He said and I instantly loved his voice, I've always been drawn to men with firm/deep voices.

"Hi". I answered back fiddling with the tequila in my hand, I was kinda fidgeting but I hide it well. Many people think I'm overly confident but I'm really shy. I notice him staring at me so I looked at him but he seemed in a daze.

"Um...excuse me". I said as he smiled lightly.

"Oh,um...sorry for staring". He said, shaking his head a little, making me smile and almost blush yeah, you got it right, I don't really blush.
"Mind if I stay with you as we enjoy the night?". He asks, looking straight into my eyes for the second time. Why would some like this wanna spend time with me? He looks important even in his casuals.

"I don't mind". I answered looking down but after a little while of us talking him especially. I really don't get why he's still talking to me after giving him single answers, and fake smiling that was totally obvious.

The song was getting too loud but I said nothing, didn't wanna seem whiny but it got to an extent I had to point it out or I might as well go deaf.

"The music is a little too loud, can we leave here?...um, that is if you wanna though!". I yelled over the music, but he heard me and nodded.

"Of  course, its really loud". he responded, standing up with me at almost the same pace except I used my ass to move the chair and I caught him looking at me, my ass specifically.

we headed to the car park, him in front  and I just right behind him, I've been trying to hold my tears cos I really don't wanna cry in front of a stranger but tears are hard to fight. I tried my best not to think about my dad but since the song 7rings  started playing, my strong resolve was shattered.

We got to his car and I opened the door even when I saw him coming to do that half way, I sat there but it only made things worse cos I remembered my dad always saying I'll get a car if I graduate with at least a second class upper nad I did but no car now and that's when I lost it. I started  crying and sniffing, if this guy throws me out of the car, I wouldn't blame him cos I've just been  a pain in the ass all through.

He started asking what happened, if he hurt me, and if my crying was hiss fault. I started shaking my head 'no' indicating he is not the cause of my tears. Then he hugged me, to say I was surprised is an understatement but I hugged him back crying some more until I eventually stopped. I really can't look at his eyes right now, cos I'm embarrassed as f*ck.

I felt his eyes on me after a little while and I looked back, only to find him leaning towards me. I want to kiss him but I wanna run also

How can I just kiss a total stranger...

I just cried in front of him

I just hugged him

He's devilishly handsome and he wants to kiss me?

Well, I'll give him what he wants since he'll pull back after my lips are not his taste hmph.

I closed my eyes immediately his lips touched mine, it was pure bliss, I always taught kissing was just two lips touching, but I'm really feeling this, moreover, I need the distraction.
Why hasn't he pulled away, I must be a terrible kisser since I've kissed just one guy ever, but his rapid breathing and groans made me think otherwise and the little confidence I had boosted. I cross my seat over to his to straddle him and he moaned, it was very faint but I heard it alright. I stop, a part of me saying I should continue but another part of me is screaming.

I wanted to stand up but the look in this guy's eyes shattered my resolve, his eyes were silently pleading for me to continue. Then he asked confirming my thoughts.

"Why did you s-". And I smashed my lips on his, I didn't let him finish, earning a loud groan from him and that drove me wild, but I stopped again, remembering that I'm a virgin and if I continue, we'll have sex but then I want him just as much as he wants me call me irrational but yeah, I want him, now.

I looked back at his eyes, and they were filled with so much; confusion, list, want,admiration? What? What's there to admire? Well maybe I got that wrong.
Then, I started kissing down his chest after all he had taken it off, saving me the trouble. He tried stifling his moans but I heard it all I really can't believe I turned him on this much but I'm proud of it, don't blame me, its not everyday you see a Greek God wanting you bad bad.

He looked at me, silently asking for permission, and immediately I nodded, he turned me over and took if my clothes slowly,and taking time to look at every part he exposed. He did that till everything was off and we went all the way.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I woke up to the sound of an engine reviving, that's when I realised what I did but to be honest, I didn't regret it. He was so sweet, so tender. I woke up in his arms, his hold is really tight as I tried to pry myself away, he held on tighter what am I gonna do? He's gonna wake up anytime now, and I'm sure he'll be angry to still see me here. He might think I want something more.

Do I?

Its just a one night stand right?

Then, he muttered something and shifted a little, and I used that to my advantage, taking all my clothes and belongings, running away from 'the guy'.

~=•=•~

Hiii, I'm back again after a while, I'm really sorry this chapter took a while to arrive.
Being a law student is sooo stressful, as in I'm seeing other faculties taking a break but a break is a big NO for us.

Thanks for reading and don't forget, to hit the little star below and comment, see y'all soon!!!.