Chapter 1: The Offer + First Day

Uhhh... Yeah!

*Author POV*

We begin our story with (Y/N) (L/N), former WWE Star now forced into retirement, sitting in his home watching his old ECW and WWE matches. He sighed as he remembered the rush he would get competing within the ring. Now that he's retired he'll never get that feeling again.. Or so he thought.

(Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked to see who it was from..

(Y/N): "Hunter?"

It was indeed Triple H calling him (And yes I know Hunter isn't his real name but for the sake of THIS STORY it is). (Y/N) was confused because he retired only one year prior and left the company afterwards on good terms but didn't express any will to come back. However, (Y/N) picked up the phone and answered

(Y/N): "Hello?"

Hunter: "Hey (Y/N) glad you picked up."

(Y/N): "Yeah that's what I was gonna ask you if you don't mind. Why are you calling me?"

Hunter: "Well Vince, Steph, and myself have been thinking about revamping the whole diva's division after the whole #GiveDivasAChance got over extremely well."

(Y/N): "Ok.. What's that gotta do with me?"

Hunter: "After your work down in NXT as a pro back when that was still a thing, we think you'd be the right guy to 'lead' the new revamped division. Like a GM of sorts."

(Y/N) was.. Well speechless to say the least. He was a pro ONCE on NXT Season 3 way back when during his 2nd WWE Title Reign and his rookie was AJ.

(Y/N): "That was all for TV! AJ knew how to wrestle and do all that without my help."

Hunter: "Don't sell yourself short (Y/N), you're one of the best guys in the ring that I've ever seen and back then you were at the height of your career. You taught AJ a lot more than you think."

(Y/N): "Why me though? I retired and left and at no point did I express any interest in a return."

Hunter: "Well one, everybody knew that it ate away at you when you had to go out there and retire. We all knew that retirement was the last thing you wanted but yet here we are. Second, this wasn't just my decision it's been brought up in meetings between Steph, myself, and creative. And finally, your (Y/N) (L/N)! You're the guy who threw caution to the wind and did all these crazy outside dives and top rope maneuvers that no one had ever seen! You're 'Mr. ECW' and those people are still gonna give a damn about you."

(Y/N) sat in silence for a minute and thought about it.. Before responding

(Y/N): "You know what Hunter? Sign me up.."

*Timeskip, Next Monday*

We go to Monday Night Raw where Stephanie and Triple H are in the ring surrounded by the Diva's locker room.

Triple H: "Now you people may be wondering why we're out here with the entire Diva's locker room surrounding the ring. Well it's rather simple really, The Authority, as much as we hate to say it, need a small bit of assistance."

Stephanie: "Seeing as how we currently have bigger fish to fry with the men's division of the WWE we have hired someone to manage this women's division and take it up to the next level."

Triple H: "That being said, it is my honor to introduce the new general manager..."

He stops as everyone is silent for the reveal..