Final

Final

●●●

"Are you sure you're ready?" Jungkook asked hesitantly pushing Taehyung's chin up so he was looking straight into his eyes instead of everywhere else.

"Yeah. As ready as I possibly could be." He smiled softly, leaning forward and pecking Jungkook's lips. "Stop frowning. You'll get wrinkles. You don't have to always worry, about me. I've been doing just fine even before you showed up. You don't have to treat me like a child."

"Don't act like you don't like being babied." Jungkook chuckled ruffling Taehyung's hair who scrunched up his nose but didn't object.

"So, you're sure you want this?" Jungkook moved his hand along Taehyung's collarbone, the boy shuddering under his touch. "Yeah." Taehyung said with a soft content sigh, closing his eyes. "I trust you and it's like you said. It shouldn't be that much of huge deal."

Jungkook chuckled. "Of course it's a huge deal. I finally get to treat you like the treasure you are to me." A soft smile formed on Taehyung's lips. "Don't you do that enough already?"

Without any sort of hesitation Jungkook shook his head. "I haven't. Absolutely not."

Instead of continuing the conversation that would lead nowhere, Taehyung put his hands on the T-shirt that was hugging Jungkook's body tightly. "Can I?" Not bothering to answer Jungkook lead Taehyung's hands to the edge of it and the boy hesitantly pulled it upwards, revealing a toned stomach and tan skin. Impressed with how amazing Jungkook looked, Taehyung ran his hand over the soft skin above his belly button. His eyes automatically were caught on the soft patch of hair leading down before being covered by Jungkook's jeans. Taehyung swallowed. "You look good."

"Thanks." Jungkook chuckled amusedly when Taehyung turned away, his cheeks red.

"It's so weird. I feel so weird." His voice was an octave higher than usually and when he turned around again his cheeks were burning. Cooing at how cute Taehyung look Jungkook reached out his hand for the boy.

"Come here." Without any sign of hesitation Taehyung moved closer and Jungkook put his hands on his shoulders. As much as he enjoyed the situation and was looking forward to what they were going to do, he had to make sure Taehyung was aware that he was allowed to leave whenever it got too much.

"You know that if you wanna back out you can back out anytime you want. I won't be angry. There is nothing wrong with it. So please don't force yourself to do things if you don't feel ready." Jungkook stated and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. You're an amazing boyfriend. I know."

When Jungkook frowned mouthing "brat" and a soft chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips. "I know I can leave anytime. I know you. I won't force myself to do anything. I really want this." Taehyung bit his lip before removing his T-shirt in a swift movement.

This time Jungkook actually got to enjoy the view. Taehyung looked healthier than he had last time Jungkook saw him naked from the waist up. His rips showed a lot less and his muscles were more visible.

"How do I look?" Taehyung's voice was soft and unsure.

"Gorgeous." Jungkook leant forward, placing a kiss on Taehyung's collarbone. "Really fucking gorgeous."

Taehyung's face lit up happily and he quickly pecked Jungkook's lips, who wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him into his body. "You're pretty amazing."

"Speak for yourself." Taehyung giggled, closing his eyes and leaning into Jungkook's touch.

Jungkook ran his hand over Taehyung's back, causing the boy to shudder under the light touch. "So pretty." It was a whisper right next to Taehyung's ear that made a shudder run down his spine.