Sweet revenge

Michael threw his head back and laughed out loud. It was a thunderous laugh that made everyone in the room feel uneasy. They all knew that he was the chief and leader, and he was the Prince of Druids, and he alone, held all the power to do as he wished.

He glanced towards the door where a few servants stood shaking in their boots, and yelled, "Send upstairs ten of my strongest warriors now!"

Everyone in the room looked fearfully at each other, and then they looked at Kyra, who had stopped crying and wrapped the bed sheet around her body, before she stood up on her two feet, and looked straight at her betrothed. "I slept with your brother, and he felt good inside me!" She said, and placed a smile on her face, as satisfaction filled her heart and mind, knowing that he hurt like hell inside him.

Their was a gasp from the crowd, when they heard her words, no one believed what she said, knowing well that she and Edward were both good people and would never betray Michael in that way, but Michael who was blinded by rage, felt a knife cut through his heart deep, and the blade twisted a few times before it stopped. He marched up to where she was, and grabbed her out of Lidia's arms, and dragged her to the door just as the warriors, all ten of them, came running to the room.

"Take her prisoner, and throw her in the tower. Chain her, and give her no food or drink." He ordered roughly, throwing Kyra to them.

The warriors looked at each other not believing what they just heard their leader say. "Do it now!" Michael roared, "and remove my brother from my sight, he is to be thrown in the dungeon until further notice."

There was an uproar in the room, as all the family members from both sides tried to stop what was happening around them.

"Michael, you can't treat my daughter with such shame, she is a princess and is to be treated as one!" Chief Douglas said angrily.

"I can do as I wish, I am in charge of this castle, and of my people, and let me remind you that it wasn't I who shamed your daughter, I sentenced her by her own admission, you heard her, and so did everyone else in this room, she put the shame on herself not I, and now she must pay the price!" Michael said, in a deadly tone.

The chief knew not what to say, he clamped his mouth shut, because Michael was right, it was Kyra that sentenced herself by saying the words that shamed his families name, but deep in his heart he knew his daughter. She would never do what she claimed she did. Reaching for his wife for comfort, she fell into his arms tearfully, as they both watched in horror, the warriors remove their daughter from the room.

When the warriors grabbed Edward, he did not go without a fight, "You're making a deadly mistake, one that you will pay for, for the rest of your life! We are innocent of this crime, Kyra only said what she said to hurt you, we did not do anything wrong, it was you who betrayed Kyra! She saw Eva come out of your room last night and she died a thousand deaths that you betrayed her!" Edward said, before he too was removed from the room.

Michael's heart stopped beating. Did Kyra really see Eva come out of his room? But he was innocent, he thought wildly, he never touched Eva in a sexual way, he did not betray Kyra, it was her that betrayed him, she even had the gull to admit it to him in front of all these people!

Wild with rage, he grabbed Kyra's gown that was thrown on the stone floor, and marched up to Kyra, who was being held by the warrior and threw the gown in her face. "Next time you remove your gown like a whore, don't brag about it because if there is a next time, I will make sure you hang for treason!" He spat in her face.

"You never loved me Michael, deep in my heart I always knew that you and Eva were still together, so why would you even care that I slept with your brother?" She said, as fresh tears glided down her beautiful face.

Filled with rage, and not thinking clearly, Michael slapped Kyra hard, leaving a red palm print on her angelic face.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo