twenty-eight

Jennie woke up and got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and fixed her hair a bit and weighed her options. She wanted last night to be romantic and it was. The dinner, the walk and the love making were all perfect. But this morning what she wanted was entirely different. She still had some surprises for Jisoo. Jennie and Jisoo's sex life had been pretty much perfect until the shooting. Since then it had been less frequent but that was improving vastly as Jennie's leg healed. The difference was how tender it was every time. Jennie enjoyed the tender romance but she just felt like Jisoo was still holding back a little. She needed to do something drastic to heat up the bedroom.

Jennie walked back into the bedroom to find Jisoo half awake and curling back up into the sheets. She leaned down and kissed Jisoo and pinched her breast lightly.

"Hey," Jisoo yelped, "what was that for?"

"Why don't you go brush your teeth and wake up a little then come back to bed," Jennie said, "Don't put on any clothes."

Jisoo smirked at Jennie, "Look who's a little bossy this morning." She got up and walked toward the bathroom.

Jisoo heard Jennie as she walked away, "Just wait." She went into the bathroom and started her morning routine. She could hear Jennie moving around in the bedroom and her curiosity was peaked. She walked back out slowly to find Jennie blocking her way in the hall. Jennie was smiling coyly. She walked up to Jisoo and pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I'm tired of being weak," Jennie whispered into Jisoo's ear, "I'm taking control this morning. I want you to do what I tell you to do. Is that going to be a problem?"

Jisoo's whole body flushed at Jennie's words. This was something new.

"No, no problem," Jisoo stuttered. Jennie took her hand and guided her to the bed. The blinds were all drawn and the curtains pulled so the room was only dimly lit. Sam saw that four long pieces of cloth were tied to the headboard on either side. Her breath hitched. She laid down and Jennie moved her to the middle of the bed. She straddled Jisoo's chest and took her left hand and tied it with one of the cloth pieces. She looked down at Jisoo and smiled. Jisoo's eyes were wide open and she was already breathing deeply. Jennie leaned down and kissed her softly. She took her right hand and tied it as well.

"Is that okay, not too tight?" Jennie whispered into Jisoo's ear softly. Jisoo nodded and Jennie started kissing and licking Jisoo below her ear, "If you want me to stop just say so."

"I don't want you to stop," Jisoo moaned. Jennie laughed softly and got up and walked over to the table on the side of the room. She grabbed a sleep mask and walked back over to the bed. She gently placed it over Jisoo's head so that she was blindfolded then kissed Jisoo deeply. She pulled back from the kiss and Jisoo leaned forward searching for more. Jennie got up from the bed again and Jisoo moaned softly.

Jisoo felt like she was going crazy. Her whole body was on fire with want. She could feel the wetness between her legs already and Jennie hadn't even begun to explore her body. She wanted to tell Jennie to go quicker but she knew that wasn't the role she was going to play in this game. She took a deep breath and waited.

Jennie walked over and grabbed some body oil. She dripped it onto Jisoo's stomach and Jisoo's whole body clenched. Jennie smiled.

"A little eager, are we," Jennie said.

"God, yes," Jisoo answered.

"You're going to have to be patient, Jisoo," Jennie said, leaning down and kissing her neck. Jennie started rubbing the oil onto Jisoo's chest. She spent a couple of minutes purposely avoiding her nipples until Jisoo was nearly whimpering. She finally took one nipple into her mouth as she pinched and rubbed down the other. Jisoo gasped loudly and pulled at both of her restraints. Jennie switched sides and contented herself with Jisoo's breasts for a few more minutes. Finally, she sat up and straddled Jisoo's waist. She could see the sweat forming on Jisoo's forehead and her hands holding tight to their bonds in anticipation. Jennie climbed off the bed and grabbed the oil again. She put a few drops on each of Jisoo's thighs and began massaging her legs. Every time she got near Jisoo's mound she heard her breath picking up and touched her softly, but then she just moved away. After a few minutes of the teasing Jisoo was writhing.

"Jennie, you're driving me crazy," Jisoo moaned, "Please."

"You're moving too much," Jennie said, her voice was husky and deeper than usual and Jisoo knew that she was just as turned on.

"I'll stop," Jisoo said.

"Yes, you will," Jennie said. Jisoo heard her moving around and then felt a cloth being wrapped and tied above her knee. She felt her leg being spread open and knew it was attached to one of the longer clothes tied to the headboard. Jennie repeated the process with her other leg. Jisoo was left wide open and unable to really move her legs or hips. She felt Jennie lie on top of her softly and felt Jennie's lips on hers. Jennie slowly kissed her way back to Jisoo's ear.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked softly.

"Yes," Jisoo squeaked out. Jennie got up from the bed again and Jisoo's whole body tensed. Jisoo heard Jennie pick something up and then she heard a low vibration. She could hear her own breathing but was having a hard time controlling her breath.

Jennie leaned forward and gently rubbed Jisoo between her legs. Jisoo bucked as much as she could and gasped loudly. She was soaking wet. Jennie leaned forward and licked Jisoo a couple of times. Jisoo moaned and tossed her head side to side. Jennie was so turned on she heard herself let out a loud, guttural moan. Jisoo whimpered loudly in reply and bucked her hips as much as she could. Finally, Jennie knew it was time to give Jisoo what she needed. She took the vibrator and placed it against Jisoo's clit. Jisoo let out a scream and arched her back. Jennie slipped the vibrator inside of Jisoo and used her fingers to continue rubbing her.

"Oh god, oh god," Jisoo screamed, "I'm coming, Jennie. Oh, Jennie." Jisoo couldn't make any more words as her orgasm hit like a freight train. Her body strained against the cloth as wave after wave hit her. She could feel the wetness between her legs like she never felt before. Finally, she felt Jennie pulling the vibrator out and rubbing her softly to bring her back down. She could hear herself still whimpering and her body was still trying to buck against the restraints. She felt Jennie gently take off her mask. She thought it was over but she watched as Jennie straddled herself over Jisoo's stomach. Jennie turned the vibrator back on and slipped into gently into herself. All Jisoo could do was watch and it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Jisoo started moaning and felt the heat in her legs again. It was clear Jennie was not going to take long. Her eyes were closed, one hand holding the vibrator and the other rubbing her own chest.

"Come for me, Jennie," Jisoo said, "you're so fucking hot." Jisoo surprised herself with her words but she was lost in the moment. Jennie's hips started bucking and she leaned back and plunged two fingers into Jisoo. Jisoo's orgasm came again immediately. Jennie rode the vibrator and Jisoo's stomach and as soon as she felt Jisoo clenching around her fingers she screamed through her orgasm then collapsed on top of Jisoo. After a few moments she reached down and untied Jisoo's legs. Jisoo stretched out her legs as Jennie untied her hands. As soon as she was loose she pulled Jennie tightly into her body and held her close.

"That was incredible, Jennie," Jisoo said, "and not at all what I was expecting this morning."

"It wasn't too much?" Jennie asked, softly kissing Jisoo's neck.

"It was pretty close to as much as I can take," Jisoo said, smiling, "It was perfect. If this is your idea of vacation sex we are going to start taking a lot more vacations."

"You won't hear any objections from me," Jennie said smiling, "Although I wouldn't mind adding a little more of this into our year round repertoire."

"The challenge is on," Jisoo said laughing and pulling Jennie in for another deep kiss.