SEQUEL: THIS CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE

I want to first say thank you. I started this book thinking it would be a struggle to get reads. After all, teen fiction is a very competitive genre. But as I wrote and published, I realized it wasn't about the reads. I shouldn't care about how many people read this story. I should focus on those who do. And man, you guys have been the most interactive and fun group to work with. It was amazing seeing your reactions and talking to you guys. Your kind words kept me motivated and I can't thank you enough for it.

Someone of you may remember me posting the first few chapters of a sequel centered around Bella and Hale, and I decided not to do that for a sequel. I couldn't get it to flow correctly as there wasn't much in their future to have conflict with. I would write it and every time I did, Bella was the villain, and I didn't want that for their relationship. That being said, I am still doing a sequel, except it will follow Abbey, their (human) daughter.

HERE IS THE INTRODUCTION:

Abbey Love Nathan.

Don't let the name fool you. She's allergic to love.

🖤

"Tell me, Abbey," He leans against the locker next to her, a smile playing on his lips. "How far is the stick up your ass?"

She slams her locker shut, her stormy gray eyes meeting his sparkling golden brown orbs with a deathly glare. She mocks him, "Tell me, Dalton, does this hurt?"

As the question leaves her mouth, she swings her booted foot back and kicks him in the shin as hard as she can. He yelps in pain, gripping his now throbbing shin.

"Aw, I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?" She cups a hand to her ear, a shit-eating grin spreading across her face. He just silently scowls at her irritating face.

"Come on now, baby," She coos, teasing him. "Use your words."

🖤

Moving to sunny California is only the icing on Dalton's misery infused cake. Struggling to process the loss of his older brother, Dalton would rather throw himself into the Pacific Ocean than give this new home a chance. That is until he quite literally crashes into Abbey.