Reconeccted

April 26, 2018

April 26, 2018

"Dominoes pizza," Tony said to me over the phone to which I rolled my eyes.

"Stark, How's Leila?" I said over the Phone, I wasn't In Wakanada. I went to Scottland To visit wanda It was around 8 PM I was seated at a cafe calling for Leila. Today had been weird.

"Stark where are you?" I said over the phone.

"Uh, Well Cute story. Peter, This Magic Wizard, Leila And I are Fighting an Evil alien who's trying to steal A Necklace from a wizard." He said.

"Tony funny haha, Where are you really?" I said Until I heard Peters voice.

"Uh, Mr. Stark! I'm being Beamed up!" Peter said loudly in the background.

"What the fuck tony!" I said Over the Phone.

"Look, these two were being the Annoying couple they are and Joined me and the Wizard! And Uh let's just call this a field trip, Plus It trains them. The world might end but We're superheroes we'll be fine." He said.

"Okay, We're is Alvor?" I asked.

"Funny! Shes Kind of Dead." Tony said And I got up immediately.

"How?" I exclaimed.

"Well, This Giant grape is trying to get these magical rocks. The Ship exploded Where thor was, Bruce and was teleported to earth and that's It." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"My God tony, Stay safe. And call pepper if you're going To space with my kids. At least she can teleport out," I said over the phone.

"I will, I care about you Lu. A lot be careful." Tony said as The line I got out of the Cafe and Saw wanda And Vision...Flying in the sky Crashing into the Grand station.

I fly after them as I commanded by suit to Cover my body. I fly after them But don't see them until I bump into steve.. dramatic entrance may I say.
An express train passes behind Wanda, and The woman cocks her head as if aware of another presence. Confused, Wanda also turns and looks over her left shoulder. As the last train car passes, we see Two silhouettes on the far side of the platform. The woman throws her weapon at the shadowy figure, but it is deftly caught just before us both the figure steps from the shadows.

 The woman throws her weapon at the shadowy figure, but it is deftly caught just before us both the figure steps from the shadows

Same Then comes in and Vision and Wanda look hopeful and relieved. While all parties are distracted, Sam Wilson, Falcon, swoops in and kicks The woman across the platform and through the closed café's security gate and furniture. Swooping around, he fires on The Man as I throw An energy beam at home wounding him greatly.
Black Widow joins in with her own escrima sticks. While the three are fighting, Falcon returns and again kicks The woman backward; she scuttles over to the prone And wounded alien man. Falcon draws both of his Steyr SPP submachine pistols on the couple.

"Get up." The woman said.

"I can't." The man responded as an open wound from my beam Is on his chest As violet energy Filled my palms as I levitated with my eyes glowing A bit and my black hair that was up in a Mowhawk was shining as energy surrounded it.

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will." Natasha said coldly.

"You'll never get the chance again." The woman said.

"We will, we always do We're earth defenders You want to Go get the stones you gotta go through us," I said As energy encased my fist. The two depart as they are beamed up towards the sky. The glaive is snatched from Cap's hand as well.

"Can you stand?" I asked Vision as Us four walked up to the couple.

"Thank you, Captain. Thank you, Luna." Vision says as electricity shimmers over his surface, and his voice distorts. I nod in response with a smile.

"Let's get you on the jet," Steve says

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances." Natasha says as she was closing the doors to the Quinjet while addressing Wanda.

"I'm sorry. We just wasted time." Wanda said.

"Where to Cap?" Same asked.

"Home." He said simply.

_____
Back on Earth, the quinjet arrives at the upstate New York Avengers HQ The fugitive Avengers enter the room, Vision supported by Falcon.

"Me. Secretary." I said Holding my helmet with a slick smile.

"You've Got Some Nerve Blood moon, Captain." He said to us.

"You could use some of that right now," Natasha responded.

"The worlds on fire, and you think all is forgiven?" He said to us.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight." Steve says Cap takes a step forward, looking right at Ross.

"And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you, too. We're Doing our job, Our Commitment To protect the earth. Your So-called Order isn't going to stop our job, Mr. Secretary." I said to him, making direct eye contact with him.

"Arrest them." He said.

"I'd like to see you try Secretary," I said to him.

"Don't Think your daughter isn't on our radar, we'll get her too for Not Complying with the accords.

"My daughter can protect herself she has me and her powers, don't Think for a minute your fucking laws will stop us. You haven't even see what my powers can do and I'm afraid none of us want to see my bad side." I said to him an she turned Back to Rhodes.

"Arrest them, Now!" He said.

"All over it," Rhodey said he swipes off the hologram; the computer beeps twice.

"That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap." Rhodey said.

"You too, Rhodey," Cap says hugging War Machine. The Black Widow gets her own embrace.

"Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." He said to us.

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five stars," Sam says.

"Uh, I think you look great," Bruce said. Rhodes and Natasha look around to see Bruce walking in from the opposite end of the room.

"Uh... heh... Yeah. I'm back." He said.

"Hi, Bruce," Natasha said.

"Hi, Nat."

"This is awkward," Sam said..