Arrivals

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?"
Rhodey said to us.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda Said.

"We need all hands on deck, Wheres Clint?" Bruce asked.

"After the whole Accords situation, He and Scott took a deal so it won't be too tough on their families so they took House arrest." Natasha Said.

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asked.

"Ant-Man," I said.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man? Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone." Bruce said.

"Well then, we have to protect it," Natasha said.

"No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... Its molecular integrity could fail." Vision says Vision addresses Wanda and I as he nears her.

"Wait a Minute, are you saying We Have To combine our powers to destroy The mind stone no, you go with it and we're not Trading your life Vision," I said.

"We're not having this conversation Vision if we destroy this stone you're going with it," Wanda said.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." Vision says.

"No, that's Too high a price," Wanda Says.

"Only you two have the power to pay it." Vision says, Wanda walks away towards me, distressed

"Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision says And I shake my head.

"But it should, We don't trade lives, Vision,'' Steve said.

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?" Vision says. Steve takes a breath, but before he has a chance to answer, Bruce speaks

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." Bruce said.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked.

"No, He's saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Maybe the best parts of vision." I said.

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

"Not me. Not here." Bruce said.

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey said.

"I know a king," I said.

_

Cut to the quinjet where Sam and I are piloting Rhodey, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, and Vision.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." The captain said as I was placing the coordinates.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam said.

The Quinjet passes through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley and lands at the airfield outside the palace. T'Challa and the Dora Milaje approach to greet the arrivals.

The occupants of the Quinjet disembark, Cap, Black Widow And I leading, followed by Bruce and Rhodey, with Vision and Wanda slowly taking up the rear.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve said, shaking hands with T'Challa. Bruce begins to now down to T'challa.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'challa a says, He dissuades Bruce with a motion of his hand; Bruce shoots Rhodey a look and is answered with a big grin.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'challa
Asked.

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault," Bruce said.

"How we Looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'challa was saying.

"A semi-stable, 100-year-old man," Bucky Said with a smile, Coming towards us giving steve A big hug And Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"How you been Buck?" Steve asked.

"Not bad for the End of the world, Oh and Apparently I have a daughter yeah that happened." Bucky said to us as I gave him a playful smile.