Decimation

Bruce sees the blue-black clouds of a Space Stone relocation just before Thanos steps forward, and confirms this isn't just another member of the Black Order.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce says.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." I say.

Bruce reaches Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first - but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the Hulkbuster is half-buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.

Captain America is sent flying by purple energy before he even gets to strike a single blow

The Black Panther, armor fully charged kinetically, leaps high and with claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, his armor discharging violently

Falcon stoops, strafing with both Steyr pistols, but is felled when his wings become rubbery and unable to sustain flight.

-

"Iron witch, your Strong your daughter is as Well you've raised her right." Thanos Said.

"What do you want?" I asked stirring a conversation to

"I'm On a Mission, to Help your kind all...Kind.'' He said.

"Why? Why can't you leave things..Be?" I asked.

"Your a Hero Iron witch, You must understand Sacrifice."

"I was Put a promise..To spare your Life." He said To Me as I Readied energy behind my back.

"By who?" I Asked.

"Your daughter...The master of the mystic Arts I suppose." Thanos Said As I raised a brow now worrying.

"Where's Leila?" I asked.

"Titan, A very strong girl took me on alone. She seemed Worried for you." Thanos said.

"Now out of My way, I have a Stone To take." He said to me, As Wanda's energy strikes The Titan Signaling me to go. I strike Visions forehead with a massive ton of energy My eyes Glowing Violet as I'm using Much of my power to destroy this stone As were both using Our powers to destroy this. Shes Visually crying And it makes me cry as Well as i grit my teeth As I tapped in to more of my Power.

Wanda extends a trembling hand and starts beaming her energy at the Mind Stone. Bucky runs in firing and is punched away by the Power Stone. War Machine joins the fight, firing his guns at Thanos until he uses the gauntlet to crush his arms around him and toss him aside. Okoye activates the vibranium-powered elements on her spear and flings it; Power stops it inches from Thanos and throws her and it aside while wrapping the Black Widow in unescapable bands of the earth. Groot stabs his hands into the ground to wrap Thanos in cables of roots, which he breaks easily. Wanda watches all this over one shoulder and turns back to Vision to add her left hand to her tearful effort.

Captain America slides under one blow and comes up swinging his deployed arm-shields, punching Thanos in the gut and chin. He grabs the gauntlet, keeping Thanos's fingers unclenched. Thanos looks very briefly impressed at Cap's efforts as he screams before slamming a fist into his head and rendering him insensible

"It's all right. It's all right. I love you." Vision says to wanda.

At those words, the yellow Mind Stone finally starts to crack. Vision's face is overcome by expression of joyful peace, and as the crystal fragments completely, a pulse of pure yellow energy explodes from him, shuddering the trees for many meters around his epicenter. Wanda's and Thanos's energy subsidies.

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone." Thanos says.

"You could never." Wanda snarls, Thanos reaches down to presume to stroke her hair, as if in comfort.

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now... is no time at all." Thanks to saying.

He reaches forward, clenching the gauntlet, emerald filigree surrounding his wrist, making a gesture very similar to that Doctor Strange made when activating the Eye of Agamotto. In response, a bead of yellow light starts gathering in on itself as time is reversed and growing in size, solidifying into an intact and conscious Vision.

"NO!" she lunges for Vision and is swatted away.

Thanos picks up Vision by the throat, lifting him to eye-level, and digs the fingers of his right hand into Vision's forehead, digging out the Mind Stone. He clenches his fist using the power stone stopping me from moving any further as I feel My body On Fire. He pulls it loose, and Vision goes limp and colorless; he tosses the lifeless android aside like trash. Bringing his gauntleted hand up, he slowly moves the Mind Stone over the last empty setting and drops it in. The energy surge is much more than any previous - his torso is wreathed with iridescent static and the bellows from the sensations. He Stops using the power stone on me as I fall to the ground Hurt and weary.

As Thanos studies the completed gauntlet, a massive bolt of lightning strikes him, digging him into the ground and grinding him back for meters. Thor has arrived, eyes glowing with power, stooping down from the sky like a bird of prey. The God of Thunder pauses his attack, reverses his position, raises Stormbreaker above his head and hurls it -- Thanos fires the whole might of the gauntlet against it, but it only creates a rainbow-like bowshock, not slowing tax ax as it slams right into Thanos' chest.

"I told you. You'd die for that!" Thor says.

"You should have... You..." Thanks to saying suddenly stronger. " You should have gone for the head!" He raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers. Like..like my vision, The Vision is real.
My worst fear came true.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO!" Alvor yelled.

"Luna? Steve?" Bucky said over comms.

Bucky suddenly stumbles over, and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock; he walks over and touches the ground where Bucky's ashes evaporated unbelievingly. I take A deep breathe As tears Fill my Eyes Just like my vision.

I look at wanda Whos clinging on to me.

"Luna, no no sister--" wanda Says before turning to Dust clinging to visions body I fly and see Sam turn to dust too.

"No no, No sam!" I yelled In anger.

"THANOS!" I Yelled at the top of my lungs as Tears filled my eyes As they glowed bright purple with the body as well As I pulled Thanos Who hadn't left yet.

"WHY?!" I Yelled throwing massive Beams if energy At him not able to control my anger.

"IS LEILA GONE TOO?" I Yelled in anger and He yelled yes as all the Avengers watched me tear this man apart never seeing me like this as Ima always Calm and Collected.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FAMILY! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled in agony and Anger At Him as the stones didn't phase me As i was Up to par with the power of it.

I was Flying throwing Energy from my body at him Till he Disappeared. With a Cloud of black smoke and I fell to the ground as shivers were sent down my spine as I felt body was aching tremendously.

"No, why-why?" I cried into Steves' chest as He Rubbed my back As the energy cooled down.

"What just happened?" I asked as I kneeled to the ground touching the dust of Wanda. Vision's Lifeless body Going gray representing his lack of liveliness from it's once red lively shade. I took a breathe As I wiped the blood and Dirt from my face and tears on my face. Nat Stood behind me hand placed on her stomach As alvor looked shocked he fire cooling down. Thor and Alvor looked at each other, as if they knew exactly jwat they were thinking.

"Did we just..Loose?" She asked As I looked into her Bright amber eyes.

"We did."