Author's Note

From the author:

Update - April 2021

I am excited to announce Bound By Shadow will be moving to Radish!

You can read all about Siggi and Eirik over there after you complete the sample here. You can find my Radish linked on my profile or go to https://radishfiction.com/writers/689 !

Happy Reading!

Logline

Siggi always wanted to become an eternal, a supernatural creature whose magic and livelihood comes from blood. On the night of her transition, she learns her eternal family wants to change her for the power in her blood. She must harness her magic and betray her family to stop a war.

Blurb

Living with eternals is all human Siggi has ever known. Adopted by the Stuarts, the royal family of Luxtera, she thought she wanted to become one too. On the night of her transition, she learns they only wanted her for the magic dormant within her blood. Magic that might have the power to tip the balance in the rivalry between Luxtera and the nation of Myrkria.

When the Stuarts become violent, Siggi magically binds herself to Eirik, a man from Myrkria who she doesn't know if she can trust. As she struggles to understand her power, he opens her eyes to the truth behind Luxtera - a truth as terrifying as the bind itself.

She must learn to trust herself, and decipher whether what she feels toward Eirik is from their bond or something more. If she isn't careful, the slightest mistake could have irrevocable impact on what she holds dear.

Copyright

© Makayla Sophia - 2019
Cover Illustration © Makayla Sophia
All characters and events in this book is fiction. Any resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 Any resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental