Ehsaas 4

Garima was came to Khushi’s room and shocked to see empty room and sari which is tied to window. She called Gagan inside the Khushi’s room.

Gagan: I know whose idea it is.

Garima: who’s?

Gagan: dad who else, Khushi told him that she didn’t want this alliance, and we are very well know that dad never say No to Khushi.

Garima: now what we have to do? Arnav heard their talks, he is going back side he heard their talks from window.

Gagan and Garima came to hall, and Shashi is smiling seeing their faces.

Amit: hey Gagan where is your sister man?

Gagan: wo…. She….. Before he say anything Arnav came inside and told them.

Arnav: wo Khushi gone outside, she is very stresses and hurriedly took her Scotty and gone, I heard she is talking in phone that her friend met with an accident, so she may be gone there. Gupta family know he is lying but they appreciated him in their hands handling the situation.

Amit: oh man again I missed seeing her, my bad luck I think, any way some other day I will see her, now I have to go. He stood up with his parents, Gupta family asked sorry, they smiled and understood the situation.

Amit: don’t feel bad for me Gagan, Friends comes first ok? Gagan nodded and escorted them to main door.

Garima: what it is?

Shashi: what?

Garima: I know you helped Khushi to elope from this home right?

Shashi: yes, she don’t like this alliance and you guys know that if she say No then……..

Gagan: we know dad, I said her just see him, later I am informing Amit that she is not ready for this marriage.

Shashi: whatever, we have to thank Arjun for this, how easily he handled the situation.

Garima: ya right, call him, we have to thank him.

Gagan gone inside and called him as Arjun, Arnav not turned, he is not use to this name, so he simply sitting. This time Gagan called him loudly. Arnav turned and saw him calling. He came to him.

Gagan: how many times I called you, where you lost Arjun?

Arnav: oh I am hearing songs, he showed head phones to him.

Gagan: that’s ok, come mamma and dad want to meet you. Gagan and Arnav came inside. Garima lovingly caressed his head and said “thank you beta, you saved our reputation today”.

Shashi: thanks Arjun. Gagan: thank you so much Arjun, we don’t want to pressurize her, we know she is not ready, but what to do when my best friend asked me, I didn’t said no to him. Arnav felt good seeing their caring nature.

Arnav: I am just passing from Khushi’s room I heard your talks, so thought to help you all, I saw Khushi going outside on her Scotty.

Gagan: she is crazy. Arnav was amazed to see them that cool, now a days which parents get happy if their daughter eloped from the home.

Garima: let her come, we will take her class.

Gagan: her half pocket money cut from my side.

Garima: that not going to work.

Shashi: because she have already a lot of money I her account, previous week I transferred money into her account.

Gagan: I know but she always say na “from my pocket money lucky for her, that’s why she always take from me”.