Ehsaas 7

Arnav came back from the garden and saw Shashi and Garima having tea in garden, after some time Gagan also joined them. They saw Arnav and called him and asked for tea, Arnav denied.

Gagan: where is Khushi?

Shashi: she gone out.

Garima: her mood is off today.

Arnav: why you guys not wished her, today is her birthday right?

Gagan: ya we know today is her birthday, but Khushi not celebrate her birthday and she said us to not wish her.

Arnav: [surprised] why?

Shashi: that is long story beta, when we are celebarting Khushi’s 18th birthday we wanted to organized a very big party, but that birthday she asked me take temple and wanted to spend her birthday with orphan kids.

Gagan: I am very proud about her in this matter.

Shashi: we gone first to temple and after that to Orphanage, but when we are celebrating there one of kid gone outside while playing with basketball, Khushi saw that kid and gone behind that kid, the kid is playing on the road and other side the car came and accident happened.

Gagan: Khushi tried to save that kid, but she failed to save that kid.

Garima: after that accident she not talked with anyone for 1 month, she think she is the reason of that kid death.

Shashi: she thought if she not gone there to celebrate her birthday then that kid will be alive, so she not celebrate her birthday.

Arnav: [in mind] not bad, this Hitler have Heart also.

Gagan: you wanted to say something Arjun?

Arnav: yes, very important one.

Shashi: yes beta say.

Arnav: I am leaving this job.

Trio: what? But why?

Arnav: I am missing my family, so I want to do job where my family stay.

Gagan: but you joined 1 week before right? Now where we find another driver.

Arnav: don’t worry, I said Aman he will arrange another one driver for you.

Shashi: but beta….

Arnav: I have to go, Sorry.

Gagan, Shashi and Garima saw each other face and said “Ok beta, as you wish”. Arnav smiled and came to his room and packed his bag and came to them to say final bye.

--------------------------------------

Aman: where are you Arnav?

Arnav: in Hotel Oborai, come and pick me from here.

Aman: you came? But why you not informed me?

Arnav: I just wanted to come early from there before that Hitler, you know she will start asking lot of questions, so came early.

Aman: wow the great ASR is scare, that to from a girl? I can’t believe this.

Arnav: shut up Aman, come early and pick me from here.

Aman: yes boss coming.

----------------------------------------------

Raizada Mansion:

Anjali is roaming here and there, instructing to servants, because of Arnav is coming back to home today, and each and every people in RM happy today and most happy person is Ansh. A White SUV came with full speed and stopped in front of main door, Wearing a black 3 Pease suit Arnav came out of the car and removed his glasses, Ansh saw his dad and came running towards him and Arnav lifted him in his arms and twirl him around.