Ehsaas 10

Party is over and Gupta family came back to their home.

Shashi: I never thought that great Arnav Singh Raizada himself came to check his future Sister’s in laws.

Gagan: I am very much impressed about that.

Garima: he is such a responsible man, his mother is saying that he don’t talk much and he is the one who handle all responsibility of the home very well.

Shashi: but what happened to his wife? He is such respectful person and humble.

Garima: don’t know about that, but Ratna said that if anyone utter her name in the mansion then that day is worst day for all Raizada’s.

Gagan: why?

Garima: because he don’t wanted to hear her name in that mansion.

Shashi: must be some terrible incident happened that’s why he is like that. All are talking and Khushi is silent in this conversation, she is thinking about Ansh smiling face.

Gagan: Khushi what happened? Why you’re so silent today?

Khushi: nothing, I am just tired Bhai, I will take rest. Saying this Khushi gone inside her bedroom.

----------------------------------------

Raizada Mansion:

Ratna: they asking when we can arrange engagement?

Avinash: as soon as possible we will arrange.

Aman: No way. Aman said hurriedly and all looked towards him.

Avinash: what?

Aman: I said there is no hurry to marry them, let them spend some time together, they will understand each other before is good for their life.

Avinash: you think Gagan is not good? For your kind information your friend gave green signal to this relation.

Aman: I know that, but here nor we or Arnav stay with Gagan life long, Anjali live with him, so it’s better they understand each other before marriage.

Ratna: I am not getting what you’re talking Aman, tell us clearly.

Aman: how can you both again repeat same thing Mamma, you guys didn’t learned anything from Arnav’s marriage time.

Avinash: Aman, careful before telling something.

Aman: I am telling truth only, if you guys not hurriedly did Arnav’s marriage then today he is not like this. I am asking you guys today that why you not gave him any chance to meet that greedy girl ha? Just you people always say “tumhe meri kasam hai chote” how ridiculous is this.

Why? He don’t have any choice for his life? Today whatever he is because of you guys, only one favor you done that he became ruthless to the world and his business is on the top most company. But where is his happiness? You know why he stayed in Gupta mansion? Because he don’t wanted his Di’s life also spoiled like his. You believe it that the Great Arnav Singh Raizada worked as driver and slept in non AC room?

For this I will never forgive you never, if Arnav maybe forgive you not me. How on earth you people get him marry that girl just in 5 days? If I was present that time then whatever happened I will never allowed him commit this sign.

Anjali: Aman please calm down, chote will come any time.

Aman: don’t stop me Anjali, they need this, I know I am no one to you guys, but when it comes to Arnav then I will not tolerate anyone, ANYONE MEANS ANYONE. You guys say he don’t love Ansh and don’t spend his time with him right? You guys don’t know what he bared his pain inside his heart. I know what he is, he maybe smile outside but he is alone inside.