Ehsaas 11

Arnav and Khushi came back from that place, again they fought with each other for coat, which Arnav wore. He didn’t gave that coat to her and she get angry and bid bye to him and went out from that place.

Arnav: Hitler is better than this new Avtaar. Saying this also Arnav came back to his home which is lonely place for him, having all members also he feel alone in this mansion.

Arnav: [in mind] god I forgot that today evening I have one meeting, talking with her I forget everything. Arnav’s mobile rang.

Aman: where are you Arnav? I was calling you since evening you know?

Arnav: I went out Aman, so just forget about meeting.

Aman: leave that meeting and tell me are you ok or not?

Arnav: I am fine Aman, don’t start investigating as wife.

Aman: if I was girl then surely I married you till now.

Arnav: don’t talk filmy ok? Say why you called me now?

Aman: had your dinner or not?

Arnav: No, I will have now.

Aman: great come with me then I am also going to hotel to have dinner.

Arnav: now? It’s too late Aman.

Aman: so what for ASR all hotel opens whenever he want.

Arnav: ok fine I am coming.

Aman: see if Ansh is awake then bring him, he asked ice cream and I forgot.

Arnav: ok I will see.

Arnav came to Ansh room and saw him doing something on the table.

Arnav: Ansh? What are you doing champ?

Ansh: I am drawing dad, you awake till now? A

rnav: wo ya I am going outside to have dinner, let’s go outside.

Ansh was super happy and jumped from his table and nodded his head. Both father and son duo came to hotel where Aman said him.

-------------------------------------

Gupta House:

Gagan: are you lost it Khushi? Now dinner? And that to outside?

Khushi: are you coming with me or not? Vaise bhi you have to give treat to me.

Gagan: I never win over you, let’s go.

Both Gagan and Khushi came to same restaurant, but they didn’t saw each other. Khushi is in deep thought.

Gagan: you came here for thinking or dinner? I don’t like this lost face of yours, what are you thinking?

Khushi: [still in her thoughts] the hardest walk in life is walking alone right Bhai.

Gagan: but it’s also strongest Khushi, because no one hurt your feelings. Don’t let the people who do little for you, control so much of your feelings and emotions.

Khushi: but bhai in someone’s life, life is full of troubles, it’s not going to be so easy to fight.

Gagan: ya I know no one born as rich, but it’s your life and you have to take the responsibility to fight for it. Why you asking these type of questions today? What happened Khushi?

Khushi: today I met someone who is all alone in this world, family there but not………

Gagan: it’s in our mind Khushi what we think our life goes in that flow, see when ‘I’ is replaced by ‘we’ even the ‘illness’ becomes ‘wellness’. Got my point?