Chapter 21

Batcave two days later

Bruce is practicing with Haise on his moves. "I want you too use your kagune Haise." This made the ghoul sigh activating his ghoul eye his kagune came forth. "What now Bruce ? I'm tired can we practice later tomorrow." This made the billionaire smile shacking his head "no we need to practice more and more on your martial arts."

The ghoul sighed to himself then ran at Bruce sending a strike with his kagune. The dark knight jumped landing on one of his kagune throwing a bat rang making Haise catch the object throwing it back. Calling back his organ he ran towards Bruce sending punches. The bat just dodged looking at the ghoul then grabbed his arm throwing him on his back. "You think just cause your a meta human with powers makes you invincible like clark but your not."

Bruce looked at the ghoul getting up smiling softly "what power makes me want to eat human flesh Bruce and... nvm." This caught his attention then realized what he was gonna say feeling guilty "your hearing that voice again aren't you." Haise looked at his mentor not knowing what to say "Bruce I feel like that's me I don't remember 21 years of my life that much but you and Clark everyone  helped me you guys are like family." The bat smiles a little bit saw a flash of Kaneki in his mask standing there then back to Haise.

Past

Mount justice

Batman enters the living room looking at the teens. "Theirs been a complication." Robin looked at his mentor not knowing what he meant "Kaneki asked for John to whip his memory clean meaning he won't remember us or his past. We need to clean his room of anything leaking to ghouls or his past." Superboy gets up clearly confused and pissed "why the hell would he wanna do that for! He didn't need to do that shit!" Batman looked at the teen then at miss Martian and the others "it was his choice and John respected it we didn't know till it already happened."

After silence everyone went to Kaneki room to clean out the room. KF looked and grabbed the ghoul's mask he stared at it seeing flashes of Kaneki and the missions they went on. "Dude this sucks.." Megan turned to KF looking at Kaneki's mask the Martian sighed too feeling sad that she lost a friend she once knew.

Robin looked at his team "look guys it's still gonna be him he just needs to meet us all again." Superboy looked at the boy wonder "but his name is Haise his hair supposedly went back to black and white his hair was just fucking black. I wish he didn't do that now I just i don't know."

KF went out the room holding the mask entering the teleportation.

Gotham  trash yard

KF walked in then looked at the mask throwing it in a box with a pile of trash. "Gonna miss you eyepatch."

Present day

Gotham

A lady kept walking in cloths smiling walking past people till she entered a junkyard. "What's your business here ma-." The lady had grabbed the man by the throat one of her eyes activated black and red. "None of your business human filth." She snapped the guys neck kept walking in the junkyard looking for parts till she sees box's. The lady smiled opening one to see a gun which made her toss it aside then went threw all the boxes till one was left. She got up about to walk away till curiosity got the best of her grabbing the box.

Opening it too see a mask and a eyepatch this made her smile. Holding the mask in hand then put it in her jacket looking up in the sky. "This world is so different hero's but a opportunity too take this world by force." She looked at the mask smiling softly "Kaneki Ken.." Till a man in a black hood white hair lands in front of her smiling wickedly "Eto what is it?" Eto looked at the ghoul in front of her "something interesting takizawa.. you remember the story of Kaneki Ken."