When He Had A Nosebleed

(A/N: Requested by DepressedPotatoQueen and AnimeGamer07. I tried my best on writing this one but I do hope you guys enjoy. Take note: This is still during the Training Camp arc - 2nd day)

Second day of our training camp finally came and its time to face my challenge: leveling up my quirk.

Everyone woke up and they all look sleepy since he had a lot of fun taking a bath at the hot spring and bonding with each other before bed time.

But I guess we really took our sweet time without even knowing what time it is already.

Uraraka yawned and stretched her arms.

"Good morning, (Y/N)..."

I nodded and yawned as well.

"Morning...", I replied to gravity girl and rubbed my eyes.

All the girls yawned as well and some of them already stood up just to shower and change to their U.A. gym uniform.

...

After Ashido, I finally had myself a relaxing and brisk shower and the drowsiness from earlier is slowly fading away.

"Ah, so refreshing"

I wrapped myself in a fluffy bath towel (since my robe is drying up at the moment) and exited the shower room.

I smiled to myself, feeling fresh from the shower and head for the changing room that is next to shower rooms.

But as I turned to the next corridor, I accidentally bumped into someone so hard that both of us fell on the ground.

"O-Oww"

I shook my head and when I look down to see who it was...

"Shoto?!"

He was groaning from the fall but when he finally realized that I was on top of him, his face was filled with surprise and his eyes widened.

"(Y-Y/N)...?!"

"I'm so sorry!! I should've been more careful!", I apologized and clasped my hands together.

He only nodded and eventually his face is turning red, so red that he looked like a flustered tomato and tried to look elsewhere to hide his embarrassment.

'Wait, why is he-OH!'

I almost forgot that we are in a weird position after we fell (and not to mention I'm still in a towel that is tightly wrapped around me) so I quickly got up and gave him a hand.

"Oh my gosh, m-my bad", I stuttered and laughed awkwardly before he took my hand to get up.

My cheeks started glowing from what just happened so I just stepped back and quickly wrapped my bare shoulders and hide my chest with the extra towel that was on my head.

His face was still red, especially his ears, and suddenly he covered half of his face with his outer hand before turning around.

"I-I hope the fall wasn't bad! You alright-"

"Y-Yeah, its just a bit...hot in here, don't you think? Or maybe it's just me", he replied immediately and his voice is still filled with stutters, "If you excuse me, I-I'll use the shower now to wash this off and I'm sorry if I bumped into you too, my love".

Wait, wash what?

I was confused and before I could say anything else, he immediately went to the nearest shower room and opened the shower.