Chapter 1: Meet them before their prime

Shia PoV

"I am so tired." I said while laying my head on my desk.

Hello... my name is Shia Aizawa a first year student here in U.A, It was always a dream of mine to get in here, but people say it's impossible with my quirk, but still I made it.

"YOOOO SHIAAAAA!" I heard a loud voice from behind me, begrudgingly I lifted my head and turned around and saw the bane of my peaceful and quiet existence, it was the loud mouth Yamada Hisashi.

"UGHH! What do you want now?!" I asked slamming my head on my new desk.

"Oh come on now girl, no need to be so angry, yo how bout you and me get some coffee layer eh." He said while prtending to be a radio DJ.

"Listen to me you loud mouth, I said no, I dont want to go out with you." I said while massaging my head in frustration.

"Aw come on dont be so-" he was cut of by the door opening to reveal a boy with blond hair, he wore headphones that dangled on his neck.

"Excuse me... is this class 1-B?" He asked, all of us in the room looked at him confused, until our class rep walked up to him and gave him directions.

"Hello there, my name is Iida Tensei, nice to mee you but your in the wrong room." Tensei then pointed at the sign near the door.

"This is class 1-A, 1-B is the next room." Tensei said with a smile.

The new kid then smiled and became embarrassed that he did not see the giant sign near the door.

"Yeah sorry, I was so nervous that I did not even see that... my name is (YN) (LN) its nice to meet you Tensei, well see ya around!" He said as he ran towards his room.

"HEY SHIA ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Hisashi yelled flailing his arms around trying to get my attention.

"... No..." I said as I started to drift off again, Hisashi was about to say something again but he was cut off by the doors sliding open, and revealed out home room teacher.

"Hello maggots, today we will have a joint training with the students from 1-B so all of you get your gear and meet me in training field Beta." Our teacher -Grand Torino- yelled as he walked out of the room, I then looked at Toshinori with a lazy stare.

"Too bad you have to train with him privately too." I said as I grabbed my hero costume and went to the girls locker room to change.

"Trust me Aizawa-san... he is a hell of alot worse during our training." Toshinori said as he stood up begrudgingly.

Girls Changing room

As I was getting dressed I felt a pair of hands grab my... um... assets and started to fondle with them.

"My have these grown again Shi-chan~" the girl behind me cooed.

"-blush- Hey will you let go of me already Nemuri." I said while pushing her off of me.

"Oh come on let me have a squeeze at them." She then charged at me but before she can do anything to me again, I grabbed my capture cloth and tied it to her immobilising her.

"Awwww your no fun at all~" she said while licking her lips.

"Just dont touch me." I said as I untangle her and let her go, I then started to walk out of the locker room with my hero costume, my costume was not like the others, it was all black, its this was because I did not want to be a very famous hero, all I want is to help others and not to be noticed by the public eye.

" I said as I untangle her and let her go, I then started to walk out of the locker room with my hero costume, my costume was not like the others, it was all black, its this was because I did not want to be a very famous hero, all I want is to hel...