Chapter 2: Zander

-Edited-

Chapter 2

Zander's POV

Hi, my name is Zander. I'm 22 years old. I'm basically a billionaire. I own hotels around the world. I have a younger brother named Noah. He's a pain in the ass. And my best friend Nick. I stay in one of the biggest houses in New York. I also own one of the biggest buildings in New York.

I woke up soaking wet and breathing hard. I looked around shocked at what was happening and I saw Nick with a bucket and it hit me. That fucking idiot just threw ice water on me while I was asleep. Nick was rolling on the floor laughing hard.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Oh my god, I got you so good"

He was still laughing nonstop which made me really mad. So, I was just glaring at him without saying anything. A few seconds later he noticed that I was mad and looked scared. I was giving him a look that said 'start running cause you're not safe now' and that's what he did. He ran.

I chased him around the house and we both ended up in the backyard where the swimming pool was. We both were out of breath and Nick was standing at the edge of the pool. Nick looked at me while catching his breath and I gave him a smirk. He was wondering why I was smirking and the next thing you know I pushed him and he fell in the pool with his Gucci shoes.

Now it was my turn to laugh. Like, I couldn't stop laughing watching his reaction. "Bro I hate you so much!"

"Karma is a bitch!"

"Prank wars are on"

"I'm down. Be careful Nick, you don't know what's coming your way." I said, walking away with the biggest smirk, while he came out of the pool with wet Gucci shoes.

"Zander, you got my Gucci shoes all wet. You owe me a new one!"

"Should have thought that before pouring a bucket of ice water over me. And no, I don't owe you anything. Get your own!"

"Fine"

After that so-called 'amazing morning', I went back to my room to shower. Today I was going to adopt a little girl. I was so excited to adopt my soon-to-be baby girl. Well, people say I'm kind of young to be a father but I feel like I'm ready to be a dad. Lots of people were against this idea, but my mother, father, Noah and Nick supported me and that's all that matters.

After a long shower, I decided to wear a suit since it's what I normally wear whenever I go out or to work. Once I changed, I called my maid. Her name is Natasha. I asked her to clean up the mess that Nick made. Ugh, I hate that dude. Sometimes, he gets on my nerves. By the way, Nick and I stay at the same house since it's just too big for me to stay alone.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to ask my chef to make me some pancakes. A while later Nick comes down in a suit as well.

"Good morning Zander," He said with a smirk

"What's for breakfast?"

"My ass"

"Sounds delicious"

"Bitch" I rolled my eyes saying that.

Nick decided to eat cereal with milk. Classic guy.

"Are you excited today?"

"Duhhhh!!! Can't believe I'm gonna be a dad in a few hours"

"Me too. Can't wait to be an amazing Uncle and spoil her" He said with another smirk.