part 37

Gabby called me.. i did not reply so he messaged me. I have a disco night with him thats today. Ok... what should i do now? I got ready its six in the evening, so i have done with my makeup and hair but not dress. I wore a red mid thigh gown with a high nude heels. They are very comfortable.

Not only Gabby few ither colleagues are also coming to the place. I came out if the house and startrd walking. After ten minutes Gabby joined me. We both had a nice time he introduced his girlfriend. They both look cute together.

We reached the disco and gave our passes. We are about seven people form my office including me. Me and Nat were the only girls and all are guys. Yea Gabby got ger girl for sure but kept for himself like a trophy.

We all started to dance ti the crazy song and fast beats. I really like the place. Every one is havung fun. I am also having fun after so many years. I saw a known figure a bit far from my place. My eyes widened to the thought who it is?

It cant be possible. I rushed to the person to see whether I am correct... i am correct she is ofcourse kelly. I tapped on her shoulder... her eyes widened at me. She is in a uniform. What are you doing here kelly? This is my work place Ruby.

How are you?

After you left i was in coma for few months and i told what happened to me actually at the apartment.

I hugged her tight.

I am worried to hell yill today. Everyday i think about you the day i saw you in pool of blood. That only comes to my mind.

Your brother is pathetic.

He put me out of the house and .. am so sorry Ruby for what happenend to you and the trouble caused by me.

Actually i am also worried about you Ruby. It took a while for me to become normal. All were just thinking... in a negative way. Its just a trap to put you into trouble so that the actual person can escape.

Who is that exactly? Its a person in my bar that i used to work. He proposed me but i was not ready for any relationship at that time. I said the same thing to him as well. But he took this as a rejection and got depressed and wanted to teach me lesson.

What ? By killing you? Is this the way to teach? He is a moron.

Yes i told everything to the cops they caught him and he is behind bars. So i cahanged my place to be free.. i am so happy to see you kelly.

I stay in a shared apartment with nine other girls. Great we will meet one of this weekend's. Bye kelly  bye Ruby.

Its late night probably two in the midnight..i tried to book a cab..