Communication

It was Right after I used Not even my full power to take on Thanos, My power was at the same level as the stones but a Bit Stronger. I pressed the Pager, it was a time like this Carol wanted me to call her. I took a Breath, my daughter, My best friends, and My boyfriend. What a Great day am I right?

I just cried it's all I could do. In one day my whole world came plummeting down And crashing on me. I looked at the destruction I caused, I almost killed Thanos But was too afraid to use all my powers against him. I was too afraid and I let my emotions Control me. The thing I promised myself to never do..let my emotions control my Power I took a deep breath As I took my kimono beads And double tapped it Revealing a Globe in my palm.

"River, How Many Lives lost in the decimation so far?" I asked.

"As of This morning, there were One trillion life forms on earth, Now there is Only 500 Billion.
Human Population was at 7 Billion it now falls At 3.5 Billion Humans left." The A.I said as I cried when I heard this.

"So, Half of all lives lost in the decimation? Not just Humans but animals and plants too?" I asked.

"Yes, Luna there isn't any balance the number of lives lost At the moment, not including the decimation is soaring rapidly." That A.I said as I took a Breathe, I teleported to the compound where rhodey, Steve, Bruce, and Natasha stood.
A Hologram showing Lives lost was Playing.

"How Man. of us gone?" I asked FRIDAY

"Scott Lang; Missing, Peter Parker; Missing, Tony stark; Missing, Hunter roxxon; Decimated.
Leila Santiago; decimated Bucky Barnes; Decimated Sam Wilson; Decimated Jayden Shadows; Decimated. Wanda Maximoff; Decimated T'Challa Udaku; Decimated Tony Stark; Missing. Shuri Udaku; missing Hope Van Dyne; Decimated
Nick Fury; Decimated Maria Hill; Decimated.
Groot The tree; Decimated." Friday Said

"Known Survivors; Luna Santiago, Steven Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Thor odinson, Alvor
Odinsdottir Bruce Banner, James Rhodes, Clint Barton. Nebula, And Rocket." The computer said As I wiped the tear that came.

"This is a Nightmare," Steve said to me.

"I've had better Nightmares," Natasha responded with tears still visible. The numbers of lives lost were going down And I shook my head.

"Hey, So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it did," Rhodey said I didn't know what he was talking about. I followed either way.

"What do we got?" I asked.

"Well, the signal all of a sudden crapped Out," Bruce said As I saw a pager.

"I thought we bypassed the batter?" Steve asked.

"We did, but it's still plugged in it just stopped," Rhode said.

"Reboot it, cell the signal again," Steve said.

"We don't even know what this thing is," Bruce said.

"Fury did. Just do it, please. Tell me the second you get a signal, I want to know who the hell is on the other end of that thing." Natasha Said.

"Wait, Did it have a red and Blue backdrop with a golden star?" I asked and Bruce nodded.

"It's Fury's pager to Carol Danvers, she gave me one to back in 1995. She's one of the most powerful Beings in the Universe, They call her Captain Marvel. The minute you get a signal Report it, If we have a chance to take Thanos then Shes Our best shot." I said As I turned around to see Carol Danvers in her classic red and blue look but more Gold and the armor Shining brightly with her hair visibly longer but now Parting down the middle.

"Wheres Fury?" She asked.

"Carol?" I said As I took a bit of a Breathe.

--

The Iron witch will return in...