Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Why me?!” Yoongi whispered as angry tears kept falling from his eyes, making his vision blurry.

He had contained the tears while driving but as soon as he reached his house and opened the front door, going straight to his room and fell down on his bed, the tears started falling freely.

Soon enough though, his eyes became heavy and the pain in his heart ceased a bit as sleep overcame him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rrriiinnnggg~~~

Riiiiinnnngg~~~

“Who the-” Yoongi woke up with a groan as the doorbell kept ringing, giving him a headache.

Forgetting what he had said earlier about locking himself up, Yoongi went to open the door.

His brain cleared up as soon as he saw the person waiting outside his door.

“YOU TOLD ME TO BRING HIM BACK TO HIS HOME HYUNG! I DID IT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME!” Taehyung's scream made him look behind that person, and he noticed Taehyung standing beside Jungkook's car with a stupid smile on his face.

“HYUNG I'M SORRY. HE MADE ME D-”

“YAH SHUT UP! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE.” Jungkook scream of plea was silenced by Taehyung as he urged the younger to drive away.

Before Yoongi could react,that person entered his house and almost automatically went straight to Yoongi's bedroom, his steps a bit wobbly.

Yoongi stared at the luggage of that person with furried brows, Park Jimin had just stolen Agust-D's bedroom.

Quickly, Yoongi followed Jimin in but was too late, the younger was already sound asleep on his bed.

“What am I...” Yoongi let out a sigh and just decided to let the younger sleep, and went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rinnggg~~~~

Jimin stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up, his phone kept ringing.

Riiinnnggg~~~

Groaning, Jimin groped around for his phone, holding it close to his ear, still half asleep.

“Jimine? Before you start getting angry at me...let me just say I was worried about y-”

Before the person could finish, Jimin ended the call, falling asleep right after.

Rinnggg~~~~

Riiinnnggggg~~~

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Jimin picked up the phone and screamed out in frustration.

There was a long pause before the person replied, “Your Mom.”

“Ohh...what?!”

“Yah imma...how can you forget about your mother in just two weeks!?”

“Mom... I- why are you calling me?”

“Yahh! Just because you have become something like a celebrity... doesn't mean that I can't cal-”

“No mom...like... I'm in my room...why are you calling me?” by now Jimin was fully awake, and the familiar grey-white-black themed bedroom registered in his brain.

“Your Mom?”

Jimin's head snapped towards the voice coming from the doorway, “Hyung?!”

“Who is that? Your boyfriend?” Jimin's mom said from the phone.

“Mom?! Shut up!” Jimin pleaded.

Yoongi, completely unbothered, calmly walked over to Jimin and took his phone, “Hey Mom...this is Yoongi speaking, your would-be son-in-law. Jimin's doing great so you don't have to worry.”

Jimin gaped at Yoongi,“Oh yes... He is? Well that's a relief... okay I- take care of him th-then...” Jimin's mom replied.

“I'll mom... don't worry. You wanna talk to Jimin?”

“Ani- it's okay... I'll just- bye.” Jimin's mom quickly hang up.

“What was that?” a confused Yoongi asked Jimin.

“Mom?! Son-in-law?!”

“What...no?”

“What are you ev-”

“You almost left me last night, made me cry, then you showed up at my house and stole my bed. That's what I even.”

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but right then the doorbell rang, followed by the sound of a door opening.

“Wh-”

“Yahh Yoongi! Where's Jimin?!”

“Jin hyung... Can you like not shout?”

“Well awesome... They are all here!” Yoongi sarcastically said and went towards the living room.

“Why are you alone? Where's Jimin?” Jungkook's voice was heard.

Inside the bedroom, Jimin sighed and got up, upon entering the living room, he stood behind Yoongi.

“Omg! Did you guys sleep together?!’ Taehyung said when he noticed that the two of them came from the same room.

“No. He stole my bed.” Yoongi replied emotionlessly.

“What?” From behind, Namjoon and Hoseok asked at the same time.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked Jimin.

“Why wouldn't he be?” Yoongi backfired, successfully shutting the maknae up.

“I am alright...but I don't know about us...” Jimin said, pointing at Yoongi and himself.

“We? Last nig-”

“I'm sorry hyung...all of that was just too much for me... I wasn't thinking properly...” Jimin hurriedly said, his head hung low.

Yoongi stayed quite for a while after he sighed, “We are alright too.”

Instantly, Jimin's head shoot up, uncertainty all over his face.

“See? They are alright...told you I'll fix their problem! I'mma born matchmaker!” Taehyung cheerfully said, from beside him, Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung.

“So... you guys are definitely dating from now on...right?” Hoseok asked.

“Yup!” Yoongi put his hand around Jimin's waist, “Besides I already called his mom, ‘mom’.”

“Wow... congrats guys! Only I'm single now...” Jungkook said, glaring at Taehyung.

“Yah... Kookie...” Taehyung sighed, rummaging through his pocket, he fetched out a 10k Gucci ring out of it, throwing the ring at Jungkook, who caught it skillfully.

“What's that?” Jin asked, looking curiously at the ring in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook examined the ring carefully, “It says ‘K.T.H. & J.J.K.’ inside...”

“Because you are always like a needy girl... I got us matching rings to let people know we are dating.” Taehyung replied as he held up his right hand, an identical ring was on his ring finger as well.

Surprisingly to all, Jungkook squealed and threw his arms around Taehyung, hugging the older as if he were his lifeline.

“Wow...two certified couples.” Namjoon whistled.

“Yeah yeah...such a happy ending. Get out of here now y'all.” Yoongi impatiently said.

“Why? Shouldn't we celebrate?” Hoseok asked.

“You guys celebrate however you want... I have different plans for him.” Yoongi pointed at Jimin.

That was all he needed to say...and they were gone without another protest.

And Yoongi turned towards a Jimin, a sly smile on his face.