part 38

... what the hell how will i reach home? everyone is so drunk. I came out of the disco and trying to find cab on the road directly.its two thirty. Since half an hour i am trying to go back home. Mr. Willims called me.. i picked the call to find him mad at me.

I am coming to pick you up wait where you are. Its ten minutes he came and i got into the car. Is Gabriel with you? Yes Mr. Willims. Why dint you tell me? I... wanted to .. but.. you dont like him .. that much so.. so what? You have to take minimum responsibility to atleast tell me where youbare going and with whom.

Did you get my point? Yes ... next time for sure. It will not happen again Ruby. Stay with me not with Gabriel.

I am an independent girl and i will have friends. You cannot stop me to meet anyone in my own life. He dragged me out of the car and pulled me into my room. He locked me. Seriously he locked me. You cannot do this to me i shall complain in police.

Do what ever you want and i will teach you a lesson today for sure. He came into my room after some time and started to undress himself. I know he is nude but i dint look at him. He hugged me as his chest pressed against my back.

I stiffened wity his touch and he started to kiss my neck. Voluntary moan escap3d my mouth and he kissed me more passionately.

This is not love i murmured. What do you mean? This is possessiveness. You are just insecure. Nothing much i can see in you.

You need serious help. As my words left my mouth he turned me around and caught hold of my neck. You what do yoh think of yourself?  A beauty queen. This is what i am talking about Mr. Willims you need to take my advice i request you to see a doctor to help you to get rid of your anger.

If you really love me and care for me go to the doctor and take his help to heal yourself.  But you need to promise me that you will never see another guy at the back of me. I promise. He just smiled and hugged me. Kindly put on some cloths. I can sense your erection. Oops.. i just..he wore his cloths and we slept together.

In the morning i took an appoing with a psychologist. We both went together and he is so happy as i am with him all the time. Doctor spoke to him and he is subscribed with some counseling sessions.

After counseling he is better. I am happy to see him a bit normal. He is controlling his anger and started understanding me well. Its been three months.

I want to tell you something important Mr. Willims please dont be mad i am already stressed so kindly listen..