part 39

I am worried Ruby tell me quickly. Its about Max. He is stalking me since months but.. i dont know what to do? See dont be mad at me. Lets think what we can do please. I need a solution not trouble so understand my situation.

Did he tell you anything? Yea he will meet me one of the working days at offfice. Ok he will come to office let him come. Dont panic Ruby i am there for you. Thank you for sharing your problem with me. I am very happy today.

Its all because you started to think and control your anger. I am happy to be with you.

We both headed to a small party in which only few of his friends are invited. As we reached he smiled at me. We all had introductions after some time we started to dance and my heel broke. Now Mr. Willims is mad and dint stop dancing. I was tripping over and over with the broken heel.

I told him to stop and he gave me a warning look. Its suprising to see him like this after all the counseling he had till this day. He is trying to act and in one instance it proved to get me he is beeing patient.

After some time he stopped but he is mad at me. I started to walk outside and reached home after thurty minutes. I am very mad at him. He dint change a bit. This is not a good sign.

He will make my life hell ... i can see that. I need a plan to get away from here. I can see no future with him.. he is a moron. I nerd to be more and more careful to execute my plan.

I called Hazel and spoke to her and she knows about everything so i got some cloths and kelly picked it as i dropped it from the window. Hazel arranged a party according to our plan after a day.

As planned i informed Mr. Willim about the party. He came to drop me and he saw all the girls and left me with them for the night. Kelly took a car and dropped me at the far railway station. I travelled as far as i could. I canged train twice.

Finally after two days i reached Fairy land. I was sent all the addresses so I reached the place. She is one of kellys cousin. Pony invited me in. We spoke for a while..

She was shocked to hear about the great industrialist doing such sick things. I finally helped her in cooking as i am free again i dont know what to do?  She is working in a software company so she is mostly in meeting at home.

She is always working and hardly have time. So i helped her to cook mostly as i love cooking. I started to work in nearby restaurent. I am so tired of Mr. Willim chasing me. I am broken with his attitude and arrogance.