121. Simply 'His'

Simply 'His'

by BarbaraPy

When an Alpha finds his mate, nothing can stop him from claiming what the Goddess has chosen for him. It is his right. Unless she is human.

Alphas and werewolves live a long life, and their purpose to live is their family and pack. But when you haven't found your mate in over 200 years, you give up hope, and focus on the one thing you were raised to do; lead your pack and make it the best.

In times of war, Caleb will finally find that part of him who had been missing for as long as he could remember; his mate. Not only does he find her in the most unusual place, but she is unaware of the world that surrounds him, his true nature, and never heard of fantastic creatures. So he will fight with himself and his beast to conquer his impulses, in order to conquer her, the woman that has taken his thoughts and breath.

Meadow has mourned the lost of her mother for about a year; they were a pair, a team, unstoppable. After her death, she became an entity who would only live to work. Even being pushed to do beyond her duties, she would only nod and do them without objection. She was normal, plain and simple; lost in a sea of people who were just the same. She was lost, but now He found her.

Conquering her heart is only the beginning of their journey; packs that need to unite to fight real evil and enemies who become allies will be part of this new adventure they are now going to live together. Because not all strong Alphas are savages, and not all Lunas are weak teenagers, this story will show you a new face to the old classic love stories.