CHAPTER 34

(The pic of the dress is above)

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Breathtakingly beautiful," Robert, the fashion designer, stated as soon as I came out of the changing room.

I was wearing a very beautiful, no, the most beautiful wedding dress in the world. The wedding gown had been designed in such a way that when I turn and move, light shines off the diamonds and creates a wonderful sparkle. Yes, it was made up of diamonds. It had around 750 diamonds placed in it. It looked really very costly. Though Noah wouldn't let me know the price, I guess the dress costed something around $30 million.

"My darling, give me your hand please," Robert asked me and I offered him my hand. He made me twirl around like a princess and I was just giggling at his act. Suddenly he left me and I fell on a hard surface. Well let me correct, I fell on a hard chest. I looked up to find Noah standing in front of me. He tightly hugged me by my waist and brought me more closer to him. Sparks of electricity passed down my spine as his hot breath touched my face. I looked in his eyes only to get lost in it. His eyes were full of desire. He rubbed the back of the fingers of his pne hand on my cheek and I surely turned more red than even a tomato. I closed my eyes to savour the moment. I could feel his hot breath getting closer to my face. I could feel his lips just touching my lips, when suddenly someone cleared the throat and brought me back to reality. I immediately pushed Noah by his chest and made a distance between me and him.

"Well, well, well, I understand your young hormones, but please get a room for it. Look I don't actually mind you making it here but this is my work place and is accessible to people. So anyone may come inside anytime." Robert told us.

"Shut up, Robert! You really did a good job." Noah told Robert,"But I told you to place around 1000 diamonds in the dress and you placed only around 750."

"My dear buddy, the gown is already a bit heavy than usual. If I would have placed more diamonds, she would have fallen down due to weight," Robert told Noah.

Yes buddy. Robert and Noah are childhood friends or may be childhood best friends. But still I noticed Noah getting angry every time Robert came closer to me or touched me. This man is so much possessive. Robert and I even kept his name as lion. Always angry lion.

But wait what? Noah asked him to place 1000 diamonds? When did he order to design my wedding gown? I thought it was just by chance that I got to wear such a beautiful dress.

"You asked him to place 1000 diamonds, but when? Didn't you decide that we are getting married in two weeks just yesterday? Does it mean it was all your plan...," I told Noah, pointing at him and narrowing my eyes at him.

"No, it was not my plan. I had asked Robert to make this dress since the day I asked you to marry me." Noah told me.

"Asked? Seriously? I thought you blackmailed me," I told Noah, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Okay," Noah turned around towards Robert, "Robert where are the matching accessories?" Noah asked Robert.

Robert opened his mouth to say something, but I interrupted him in between,
"No. Actually Noah, I can't wear this dress. This is really very costly. I would wear this dress just once and then it would remain in my wardrobe. Instead of buying this costly dress, can't we just donate the amount to some orphanage or old age home or maybe help someone who is really in need of money?" I told Noah.

I really didn't want Noah to waste money on such materialistic things. Instead we can just donate the amount to the needy and get the blessings for our wedding.

"Noah, add one diamond more to the number of diamonds in the dress," Robert told Noah.

"Means?" Noah asked Robert.

"Your soon-to-be-wife is a diamond herself. I have never seen a girl denying to buy such a costly dress and instead donating the money to the needy. Girls run after money. But she, she is really a diamond herself. You are lucky man." Robert told Noah.

"Tell me something I don't know, Robert." Noah told Robert.

I looked up to see Noah looking and smiling at me.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels.
Here is the new chapter.

Did you like the chapter?
Waiting for your answers.

Also put my other novel "Love on a tour," in your library because I am going to started that novel maybe within this month.

Love you all!!
Take care!!