UNLUCKY

Tried to make one despite not having any motivation. Lol. Hope you guys might still like it. This is made with no emotion. Sorry.

••••••••••

The party has started. Some are getting wild and drunk so as Lisa, who is currently at Jeongyeon's rest house celebrating her engagement.

"Man, congratulations man! You and Sana are the best match!" Seulgi said, tossing her glass of beer with Jeongyeon.

"Thanks, Slug. I'm lucky to have such girlfriend- oops fiancee rather, as Sana." Jeongyeon said, glancing happily at her fiancee who's busy talking to their other friends.

"When's the wedding?" Wendy asked, sipping to her cup.

"Mid next year." Jeongyeon happily answered.

"Congrats, Yeon. You deserve it. You deserve each other." Lisa said, drinking the whole cup of beer she's holding on her hand.

"Oh my God. You the real best Lisa! You drunk that whole! Bottoms up!" Yeri said while clapping her hands to Lisa.

Lisa just smirked but little did they know, she has been hurt since the party started.

Her eyes just can't leave Jennie. Jennie with her boyfriend Kai, who happened to be as one of Sana's friend.

As much as she wants to cry right now, she can't. Nobody knows she's in love with her bestfriend except Jisoo and Rosie, who are busy singing to the karaoke.

She glanced once again to Jennie and Kai which unfortunately, the moment she looked at them, she saw Kai gave a quick kiss on Jennie's lips that resulted Jennie to slightly slap him on the shoulder but giggles after so as Kai.

She shook her head and quickly averted her eyes to somewhere.

•••••••••

"Lisa can you just stop drinking? You're drinking too much alcohol. You might die if you won't stop." Rosie reminded Lisa as the latter couldn't stop from drinking.

"Ros- sie... I just want to have fun." Lisa said, slurring her words as the alcohol started to run through her body.

"No. We won't let you have fun." Jisoo said, snatching the bottle of beer on Lisa's hands.

Lisa hissed. Sarcastically smirking. Shaking her head as she glanced once again with Jennie and Kai, who's now happily smiling to each other. "Fucking in love with him." She bitterly said.

Both Rosie and Jisoo looked at where is Lisa looking. Both looked at each other and sadness is written all over their face.

"Lisa, come on. Let's get you to bed." Jisoo said, helping Lisa to stand up.

"How I wish I wasn't her bestfriend. It hurts. It really hurts." Lisa said truthfully.

"We'll talk things tomorrow when you're okay. Now, let's get you to bed first." Jisoo said.

Rosie told their friends that Lisa passed out that's why Jisoo gotta bring her to her own room. The party continues so as Lisa continuously crying to her room.

"Unnie how to unlove her?" She asked, lying flatly on her back staring on the ceiling but voice is cracking. Tears are threatening to fall down.

Jisoo didn't answer. Instead she just stares at Lisa. Feeling disappointed to herself as she can't help her friend get through this thing.

Lisa closed her eyes, tries to sleep this off so when she wakes up in the morning, the pain she's feeling right now subsides.

When Jisoo looked at her friend and checked if she's really asleep, she went outside and goes back to Chaeng.

Little did Jisoo know, Lisa is still awake but with eyes closed. She just pretended to be asleep so Jisoo leaves her and that she could cry to herself. Which she did.

She continues to cry. Wiping every tears that's dropping out from her eyes. Feeling all the pain seeing Jennie with her boyfriend.

"Fucking boyfriend. I'm just a bestfriend. How unlucky I am." She told to herself, laughing a little then continues to cry.

She heard the door creak open.

"I knew you'd come back, Unnie." Lisa said, eyes still closed. "Is Kai still there? Is Jennie still happy and all smiles?" She asked. "Maybe you don't have to answer my question cause obviously my best friend is really in love with her boyfriend." She said, scoffs after.

Silence fell upon.

"Unnie, how I wish I could do things Kai can do to Jennie. How I wish I could hug her, take her anywhere she wants, making her laugh, kiss her. How I wish Unnie I could all do that. But I can't. I can't." Lisa said, still crying. "I'm not Kai. I'm just Lisa, her bestfriend whom she'd probably see as her sister till I die." She said. "Stupid Lisa for falling in love with Jennie. Stupid Lisa. Tell me Unnie I'm stupid. I'm really stupid." She said tears still streaming down her face.

Lisa felt someone caresses her hair. "Unnie, please make this stop. Help me unlove Jennie. Please, make this fucking feelings stop. I don't want to love my bestfriend. I don't." She cried whole-heartedly. "I want the pain to stop. Please, Unnie. Make it stop. Make it stop." Lisa begged.

She continues to cry until she finally drifted off to sleep.

"I didn't know. I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry." Jennie said, tears also running down on her cheeks as she stares at Lisa, caressing her hair as she heard Lisa's confession. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." Jennie said non-stop.