Chapter 28

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEREWOLF STORY CALLED SWEET BUT PSYCHO!!!

Helena's POV (The morning after)

I woke up at the sound of Ashton screaming in his crib. I glanced at the clock, 7:51 A.M.

He slept more than I thought he would. I glanced at my mate, who wasn't even in bed.

What the heck?

The door swung open seconds after I thought that and in walked Axel with a bottle of milk in his hands. "Goodmorning sunshine." He smiled.

Why is he so fucking happy? It's not even 8 in the morning yet.

"It's 7:51 so technically it is 8, sweet cheeks."

I swear he never stops reading my thoughts.

"No I don't." He said while lifting up baby Ashton out of his crib, "Why are you so grumpy this morning?" He smiled once again, feeding Ashton his milk.

"Why are you so energetic?"

"Because I have a perfect mate and the cutest pup ever, duh." He kissed my head.

I finally cracked a smile and stood up out of the bed, "Want me to take him while you get dressed?" I asked.

"You can go first, Angel."

"Thanks babe, I'll be quick." I kissed his cheek then ran off to our connected bathroom.

I brushed my teeth then took a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair since I washed it last night, then wrapped a towel around my body.

I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Axel, "We're going to show him to the pack today, right?"

His eyes raked my body not so suddely, then his eyes snapped to mine, a light blush covering his cheeks, "Um- I- uhh- yes." He stuttered and I smirked.

"You're cute when you're nervous."

"I'm an Alpha I'm not cute." He mumbled.

"You're cute."

He sighed, "Fine I'm cute. But if anyone else besides you calls me cute, I will drop kick them all the way to Mexico."

I laughed, "Sure you will."

I walked into our closet and grabbed a dress, I need to look good since we're having a tiny party for Ashton.

'Babe you always look amazing' Axel linked to me.

Did I just blush?

I smiled at his compliment, then threw on the black dress. (Her dress below bc I suck at explaining anything)

I decided to just leave my long hair down, leaving me to just putting some shoes on

Heels or vans?

'Wear heels' My wolf said, wagging her tail. Her excitement from having a pup still very clear.

'Alright.'

I slipped on black heels that lace up and decided I looked decent enough.

I walked out of the closet to see Axel burping Ashton. Axels eyes were focused on our little angel, his hand softly tapping his back.

I watched until Ashton let out his little burp then decided i'd make my appearance.

"I love you two so much." I kissed my babies head, watching a toothless smile appear on his face, then kissed Axel on the lips.

"And we love you, my little vampire." He said while handing me Ashton, "You look beautiful, as always."

I smiled then squealed, "Go get dressed, I'll get Ashton dressed. Everyone's dying to see him, I had to put my block up because everyone was mind linking me so much."

"So did I, I never in my life thought that many people would mind link us all at one time."He chuckled while making his way to the bathroom.

'He has a nice butt' My wolf did her weird little smirk and I would've face palmed if I wasn't holding my baby.

'You're right though'

---- 30 minutes later--

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

"SPONGEBOB SQUA— Oh hi Luna" Kole blushed.

"Hey Kole, how are you today?" I asked, stepping into the pack house holding Ashton in his carrier.

"I am good, just dandy, doing perfect, feeling lovely, oh happy d— Oh hi Alpha." Kole quit his rambling at the entrance of my mate.

"Heyyyy Kole." Axel was a little confused and I shrugged when he gave me a 'Wtf' look.

"Umm the pack has been waiting for you guys, they're all at the celebration house waiting. They made ME stay here, can you believe that?! Like me of all people? They should have made Paul stay or something, not me? I mean I guess not everyone is at the celebration house because there's guards at the pack borders and in the cells bu-"

"KOLE."

"Oh sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous, your baby is so cute, what's his name? Wait don't tell me I want to hear it with the rest of the pack."

"Kole you're giving me a headache."

"Sorry Luna, maybe we should go to the celebration house now, hundreds of people are waiting!" He smiled then darted to the celebration house.

I gave Axel a weird look then took Ashton out of his carrier. As  soon as I pulled him out of it, he cuddled into my chest.

"Ready, babe?" Axel asked me, I nodded and smiled, grabbing his hand.

-- At celebration house.--

The guards in front of the house bowed and opened the double doors for us, as we stepped in, cheers erupted and we greeted everyone in the room.

We stood up on the stage, everyone waiting eagerly to hear the name of their future alpha.

"Quiet!" The crowd went silent and Axel stood behind me. "Yesterday my mate and your Luna gave birth to your future Alpha." He paused, "His name is Ashton Celine Black."

I think my ears just died from all the screaming this people just did.

I held my baby close, kissing his head every few minutes while Axel took us around, letting everyone see him personally.

-----

A couple hours later and it was lunch time, we all took a seat and I waited for everyone to get their food before getting mine and Axels.

As soon as I sat down and gave Axel his food, I heard my baby cry from his nap.

I stood up and told everyone to just eat without me while I fed Ashton.

Once I finished feeding him he was already back to sleep, I smiled and kissed his chubby cheeks before putting him back in his little bed.

I returned to lunch and sat next to Axel who was babbling to his pack about how cute Ashton is.

I just smiled and held his hand, listening to him and everyone else talk about our newborn boy.

----------------------

I can't even count how many times I've rewritten this chapter and I still hate it. I just can't seem to write it the way I want.

Anyway, hope you like chapter 28 (: