Chapter 33: Arthur

"-so she's gonna speak to Ann?" Raven questioned, a giant grin on her face. I laughed softly and nodded.

"Attention, everyone! Please hand in your files!" Mrs. Ross yelled from the front of the class. I passed on mine to the front and so did Raven. I'd worked my ass of for that report. I better get good marks.

The class burst into their own conversations as Mrs. Ross took her time going about the class, collecting all the files.

"So Ann actually IS a psycho?" Raven's bluntness will never seize to amaze me. I nodded again at her question.

"I knew it. Remember the time she starved herself? The look she gave you in the hospital?" she frowned at me and I nodded, knowing where she was going with this observation. "I knew it from then. If she was actually depressed and suicidal she wouldn't have that convinning smile on her face."

Two days had passed since we met Hannah. I asked Luca why he told Hannah that we were dating and he told me it would urge her to be stricter with Ann. He said that knowing her daughter is ruining a relationship would push her towards wanting to stop this. Totally get it.

Also, it had been five days since I've had some good cock in me. By "some", I mean Luca's. I swear periods are the worst cockblocks.

"Miss. Stone!" Professer yelled from the front of the class and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You did this by yourself?" Mrs Ross asked, holding up my file.

I frowned, nodding. What could have gone wrong? I really worked hard on it. It was the hardest I've ever worked on a file to be honest.

"This is amazing. Keep up the good work!" she smiled at me and ny shoulders sagged in relief. For a second I thought she was gonna make me do the whole thing again.

"Beauty with brains." her deep, amused voice said from behind me. I turned back to see a guy. He had a jet black flop of curls. Some strands fell into his eyes so perfectly. Flawless chocolate brown skin and a smile that could win hearts. Not to mention, the stark contrast of his eyes against his skin. His eyes were a extremely light shade of grey. He looked fucking beautiful.

"Arthur!" Raven exclaimed with a smile. I stopped admiring "Arthur" and smiled at him too. If Raven was friendly with them, then they were good people.

"Raven!" Arthur exclaimed back in a fake high pitched voice. I laughed a bit.

"And you might be the beautiful Eleoner." he leaned forward, lifting his hand. I raised my hand to shake but he leant forward and gave it a soft kiss. I raised my eyebrows.

"Lay back, fuckboy. She's taken." Raven sassed at him and he laughed, leaning forward, looking me in the eyes.

"No she's not. You're just living with Luca right?" I found myself nodding.

I looked away from him just as Mrs. Ross called for everyone's attention again. I leaned to Raven and asked her in a whisper who Arthur was.

"You know Goodman and Co?" she asked me.

"The textile company right?"

"Yup. Its his dad's. That's Arthur Goodman." so he was loaded to the brim.

All I knew about Goodman and Co was that it was a multi billion dollar company and the ceo, Franklin Goodman was an asshole. I mean, that's what I collected from his interviews and the articles about him. He had his hand in many illegal practices. His company was very well known for its fur exports. Which I just didn't agree with.

"Where was he all this while? I haven't seen him in this class till now." I asked, curiosly.

"He was on a 'business trip' with his dad. Rather spoilt, I must say." Raven cringed a bit.